News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

problem with REDIRECTED WRONG PASSWORD

Started by CYBERN, October 10, 2005, 02:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CYBERN

Hi,

I'm running on :
Joomla! 1.0.1 Stable with smf_1-1-rc1 
bridged with MOS_SMF_BRIDGEv3-1.19a_SMF1.1b3 (downloaded at hxxp:mamboforge.net [nonactive])

wrapped and using bridge registration

the problem is that when a log through mod_smf_login
with right username an password all is ok
but when I enter a wrong password I'm redirected into the Smf forum login page
and can't login, I suppose because using bridge registration.

I followed the Combined Readme :
- modified the """setcookie ("sessioncookie","",-3600, "/" );""" on MOS_SMF.php twice
- Added codes to <joomla root>/components/com_smf/smf.php

/************************Below Added to use Mambo Pathway *********************/
   global $context, $mainframe;

// Get last item.
   end($context['linktree']);
   $last_link_key = key($context['linktree']);

foreach ($context['linktree'] as $link_num => $tree)
   {
      if ($link_num > 0) { // Don't show first linktree element, because forum menu item will already be in Mambo Pathway.
         //If there is a url and this is not the last link item, show as a link. Otherwise just show.
         $mainframe->appendPathWay(((isset($tree['url']) && ($last_link_key != $link_num)) ?
          ob_mambofix('<a href="' . $tree['url'] . '" class="pathway">') . $tree['name'] . '</a>' : $tree['name']) . ' ');
      }
   }
/************************Above Added to use Mambo Pathway *********************/   
/ Rewrite URLs to include the session ID.
function ob_mambofix($buffer)
{
   global $scripturl, $mosConfig_live_site, $mosConfig_sef, $boardurl, $bridge_reg;

how can I redirect to mod_smf_login when someone type a wrong password into mod_smf_login

IS ANYTHING I FORGOT ?

THANKS FOR YOU PRECIOUS TIME

P.S: I'm using it wrapped and with bridge resgistration because I'm using Phpshop

Advertisement: