Remove Language on 2.0.8

Started by justishaq, August 18, 2014, 03:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justishaq

I wanted to know, how can I remove installed language on SMF 2.0.8? I found too many language install and thinking to remove some of them. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it through admin menu. Should I do it manually (let say) through back-end?
Many thanks in advance...

Ninja ZX-10RR

This is not the correct section to ask for support... You were supposed to post here --> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=147.0

Anyway the path is this: Forum » Administration Center » Languages » Edit Languages click on each language and press "Delete" in the bottom right corner of the screen ;)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

justishaq

My apologize, Ninja Sir... It was my mistake to post here. A newbie syndrome... :)
I will ask moderator to move it later on.

Anyway, thank you a bunch for the very usefull information about deleting the language. It'd been very useful.

Arigatou gozaimasu...

justishaq

Thank you margarett... It was moved before I request... :)

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: justishaq on August 20, 2014, 05:15:59 PM
Thank you margarett... It was moved before I request... :)
That's because I requested ;) you're welcome anyway :) (Japan lover *-*)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: