News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How to add a plugin of wordpress in SMF

Started by suresh1983, August 26, 2014, 02:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suresh1983

Hi,

I want to use a wordpress plugin to my website which is using SMF. I understand that I can bridge b/w SMF and wordpress but the issue will be that the look of the website will change when the user clicks on the link that is linked to the wordpress website.

Is there any possibility where I can use this plugin in SMF or kindly suggest some other option.

Kindred

no.   there is absolutely NO chance of having a wordpress plugin work on SMF.
You would have to completely recode it, since the coding for smf and the coding for wordpress are completely different (with the exception of some overlapping variable names)

as for other options... look at the smf mod site. If somoene has not already made a mod for smf that does the same thing, then request it in the mod requests board.

(of course, it helps if you actually give DETAILS, like, for example, what specific plugin or feature you are talking about)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: