News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Say Thanks

Started by kelvincool, August 30, 2014, 05:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akira Tsukizawa

Good day.
Thanks for mod, its work good, but i have little problem. Sorry for my english, i try to explain with screens.
Forum version 2.0.9.
Say Thanks version 1.3

Mod installed

Now we try Say thanks, and click that button

Yes, mod work correct, but, if i reset page, i recive..

2 user thanked

Maybe i do something wrong? :-\

kelvincool

Did it uninstall correctly before you updated?

Post up your Display.template.php

desiamerican26

hi kelvin,
i just sent you the msg. Please check.

desiamerican26

Perfeccttttt Mod I would Say....With the Help of Kelvin, this just works great.....Kudos to Kelvin and Team for this great Mod :)  8)

desiamerican26

hi Kelvin,

Please see your pm. Just one more question that I posted.

Thank You

Akira Tsukizawa

kelvincool

Quote from: Akira Tsukizawa on March 08, 2015, 03:30:34 PM
Quote from: kelvincool on March 08, 2015, 01:33:26 PM
Display.template.php
Thank you! now it work perfect  :D

What did you do? Just remove the duplicate text? If you didn't uninstall the previous version cleanly before you installed the new version you will get duplicate code in a number of other places like the stats page or the profile page.

Dragon41673

Kevin...sorry, I forgot to ask, can I simply upload the new package and it will write over the old one, or do I need to uninstall the old package first?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

kelvincool

Uninstall the old one first and then upload the new one and install.

Dragon41673

Dragon41673

Kelvin...got an error & it has killed at least one thread...

The error states the following..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function template_saythanks_thanker() in
forum/Sources/SayThanks.php on line 315

Dragon41673

Smashes head in to desk...

Forget what I said...I didn't move a file over to my default theme from the core theme.

All is working now...sorry for any confusion.

jsx

@Kelvin

How to activate this plugin?

"Hide content plugin for show content on thank"

kelvincool

Quote from: jsgrom on March 10, 2015, 04:47:36 AM
@Kelvin

How to activate this plugin?

"Hide content plugin for show content on thank"

Have you got Hide Content installled? If you do, you enable the plugin on the settings page for that mod.

jsx

@Kelvin

I thought that you would enter this function into the Say Thanks modification. On the previous site you wrote the list of changes in the version Say Thanks 1.3

kelvincool

Quote from: jsgrom on March 10, 2015, 09:45:49 AM
@Kelvin

I thought that you would enter this function into the Say Thanks modification. On the previous site you wrote the list of changes in the version Say Thanks 1.3

The two mods work together to bring you this functionality, by itself Say Thanks has no idea what you want to hide, that is where Hide Content comes in and allows you to specify what content to hide.

jsx

Quote from: kelvincool on March 10, 2015, 09:52:33 AM
The two mods work together to bring you this functionality, by itself Say Thanks has no idea what you want to hide, that is where Hide Content comes in and allows you to specify what content to hide.

All right. It's cool that you did this in Hide Content modification.

kelvincool

New version released.

• Resolved conflict with quick edit button

Dragon41673

I take it with the new version, I have to re-do all the manual updates for the Core themes?

kelvincool

Yes, you will need to, if you are feeling particularly lazy you can just extract the SayThanks.php and paste it over the old one in the Sources directory, that's the only file that's changed in this release. The only issue doing that would be the version number won't update on the packages page.

Advertisement: