Online users > branches ?!

Started by ThijsW, September 01, 2014, 10:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: br360 on September 02, 2014, 01:11:54 AM
I then set the order I wanted the membergroup to appear. After that I went into current theme and UN-checked the "Show group key on board index:" box, and once I did that, it all worked.

Odd that for the order to appear the way you want, you have to uncheck the group key box for it to show.

It could be that way, as it is a replacement feature for the original, as the original author had stated that the default needs to be unchecked.

I have submitted a new mod, that is basically the same, just made to work with 2.0.8 and text cleaned up a bit. It also states in settings to uncheck the default, instead of just in the little help section that a lot of people do not read....lol

Ninja ZX-10RR

Maybe yours doesn't make a mess with my .css like that one? ;) =_=
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Burke ♞ Knight

I tested it out on a test site, and no css issues.

ThijsW

So what you say, I can not speak English .. This mod is good?

ThijsW

Error?

./Sources/ManageSettings.php
./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php

Burke ♞ Knight

Please wait, a new mod hopefully will be approved soon. :)

ThijsW

Done manually
Some texts did not make sense;)

ThijsW

Irisado

Quote from: Tegrazone on September 02, 2014, 07:14:28 AM

What is your first language?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: Irisado on September 02, 2014, 08:48:45 AM
Quote from: Tegrazone on September 02, 2014, 07:14:28 AM

What is your first language?
As already stated it's Dutch, and he has already been pointed to Dutch board in case he needs assistance in his language by Nanosector (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=527152.msg3737810#msg3737810)... But you probably missed it since you asked ;)

Quote from: BurkeKnight on September 02, 2014, 07:29:57 AM
Sooooo many thanks for this :D I'm waiting, can you post again in this topic when it gets approved? So that Tegrazone can download it? (As well as me? :P )
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

ThijsW

Is there a file where I can change? Manually

Ninja ZX-10RR

As already said...
Quote from: BurkeKnight on September 02, 2014, 07:29:57 AM
Something like this - "Gelieve te wachten, een nieuwe mod hopelijk wordt binnenkort goedgekeurd" (Google translate so don't blame me xD)

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

ThijsW

NanoSector

I doubt the mod would do what Tegrazone wants. He wants to reorder the membergroups on the board index, to a custom order.

They're ordered alphabetically by default. To change this, is more complicated because there's no way to order the groups.

I am able to make changes to this, but not today (not a lot of time).
For this I'll need FTP and MySQL/phpMyAccess access.
Please read this before sending me: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=228940.0

Same message following in Dutch...

Ik denk niet dat de mod zal doen wat je (Tegrazone) wil. Van wat ik begrijp is dat je de groepen opnieuw wilt inrichten op de board index.

Ze zijn standaard op alfabetische volgorde gerangschikt. Dit veranderen is moeilijker omdat er geen manier is om handmatig groepen te sorteren in SMF.

Ik zou de wijzigingen kunnen maken, maar niet vandaag (ik heb er weinig tijd voor).
Hiervoor heb ik FTP en MySQL/phpMyAdmin toegang nodig.
Lees alsjeblieft dit voordat je me iets stuurt: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=228940.0

(als je in de toekomst ondersteuning wil in het Nederlands, kun je hier posten: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=66.0 )

De mod is overigens nog niet uit, hij staat nog in de wachtrij om op de mod site te komen.

Please continue the discussion in English, or if you want to I can move this to Dutch.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Burke ♞ Knight

Yes, and that mod, and the mod I submitted, ALLOWS you to change the order.

NanoSector

I'm not seeing any mod in the queue that allows you to do that. Group Key Style comes closest, but doesn't allow you to rearrange them.
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Burke ♞ Knight

NanoSector

Burke ♞ Knight

Well, it is there. Check Latest Submissions?

NanoSector

Advertisement: