hadesflames

Link to Mod

Package Information

Latest Version: 1.0.3.2
Created by: hadesflames
Built for: SMF 2.0
Package: Google Wallet Subscriptions

WARNING:

Following the 1st of March, 2015, Google will cease support for Google Wallet for virtual goods. This means that anyone using this mod will find that the mod will break, and all benefits for recurring subscriptions will continue without users actually being charged.

What is this?

This mod adds Google Wallet as a native payment gateway for your SMF installation.

Alteration Log

Version 1.0.3.2

[!] Fixed empty array issue. - Thanks dougiefresh for reporting.

Version 1.0.3.0

[!] Submission version.

This mod requires php 5.2+

License

This mod is licensed under the 3-clause BSD license. For more information, view the full license at opensource.org

hadesflames

No problem, I encourage everyone who uses paid subscriptions to use this mod. Google wallet is a MUCH better platform than paypal. The gateway is much nicer as the user never leaves your site, it makes your site look more professional, and more yours. Google wallet takes a little less in fees than paypal in my experience, and every since I switched from paypal to google wallet, I went from getting 2-6 charge backs per month, to ZERO. I haven't gotten a single chargeback since I made the switch. At the very least, it's one more trusted gateway to offer your users, which couldn't possibly hurt.

dougiefresh

Nice mod!  I just installed SMF 2.0.7 (no users other than myself registered) with this mod and I am getting this error in the error log:
QuoteDatabase error, given array of integer values is empty. (user_list)
Function: scheduled_walletRenew
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /blah/blah/blah/blah/Sources/ScheduledTasks.php
Line: 1686
Code involved is this:

$smcFunc['db_query']('', '
UPDATE {db_prefix}log_subscribed
SET google_renew = google_next_renew, google_next_renew = {int:time}
WHERE id_member IN ({array_int:user_list})',
array(
'time' => strtotime('+2 months'),
'user_list' => $users
)
);

I think this error could be avoided by rewriting the code like this:

if (!empty($users))
$smcFunc['db_query']('', '
UPDATE {db_prefix}log_subscribed
SET google_renew = google_next_renew, google_next_renew = {int:time}
WHERE id_member IN ({array_int:user_list})',
array(
'time' => strtotime('+2 months'),
'user_list' => $users
)
);

Thought I'd share....

ApplianceJunk

How's this been working for other users?

Ninja ZX-10RR

Is there a way by chance instead of paying for subscriptions to something... Paying for a virtual currency with a column created in the db? I would *extremely* need it...
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

hadesflames

WARNING:

Following the 1st of March, 2015, Google will cease support for Google Wallet for virtual goods. This means that anyone using this mod will find that the mod will break, and all benefits for recurring subscriptions will continue without users actually being charged.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Google? Go to hell, thanks.

Thanks for the update hadesflames... :(
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: