Number Of topics Per Page Settings

Started by -Captain Ghost-, September 14, 2014, 07:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Captain Ghost-

Hello
Sorry for this noob but can anyone guide  me where is the setting located to show number of topics per page like in screenshot

Thanks

Branko.

Administration Center>Posts and Topics >Topic Settings>
Strong people don't put others down, they lift them up.
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.

Kindred

and, this being the second or third thread where you have asked a question like this...

I suggest that you read through the wiki/manual (link in the upper right menu - above).   All of the questions about configuration, etc are answered.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

It's also in your Profile > Look and Layout preferences page if you just want to change it for yourself.

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: Kindred on September 14, 2014, 08:47:26 AM
and, this being the second or third thread where you have asked a question like this...

I suggest that you read through the wiki/manual (link in the upper right menu - above).   All of the questions about configuration, etc are answered.
No i hadn't asked this previously

Arantor

We know. Point is, this sort of thing is covered in the manual...

Kindred

I didn't say you had asked this specific question before...   I said "...a question LIKE this..."
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

Quote from: -Captain Ghost- on September 14, 2014, 10:13:26 AMNo i hadn't asked this previously

If you're wondering why the folks that answer most of the support questions ask you to do a search of the manual and the board first it's because of the sheer volume of questions asked. Take a look at how many questions are asked daily and there are relatively only a few folks who can answer the vast majority of them. And this is on their own time, in between helping to develop the next version, whatever else they do on the computer and whatever it is they do in real life. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: