News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.9 / 1.1.20 Security Patches Released

Started by Oldiesmann, October 02, 2014, 07:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned.net

Upgraded my 5 forums in 3 clicks each : many thanks for all your work and the ease to have access to it.
no shame not knowing,
a lot not learning
------------------------
Il n'y a aucune honte à ne pas savoir
mais beaucoup à ne pas apprendre

Kindred

Quote from: rentner on October 07, 2014, 08:33:07 AM
Just I got problems with some mods, after installing the update 2.0.9.
Following mods are not function anymore:
- Arcade games
- Aeva
- tapatalk --> get it funcion again after reinstall

As I try to reinstall Arcade and Aeva, the forum is break down and I have to restore the forum.
Hope I get it working again.

Quote from: Kindred on October 05, 2014, 07:58:56 AM
Since this thread is not for support, please raise your issue in the support boards...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

gogotha

Thank you Arantor, emanuele, Antes, fun4us, NanoSector, Suki, Chainy and SMF team for your time to make this software awesome!
This world is our Host, we are the virus... consume or be consumed.

420SA

When I click to install the patch in the package manager I get ERROR 403 - FORBIDDEN

Why does this occur?

Kindred

Because your host has screwed up the server configuration, probably,,,   However...    This thread is not for support.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

Quote from: Kindred on October 14, 2014, 06:17:44 AMThis thread is not for support.

I was curious (and bored) so I looked back to see how many times this was said. It was surprisingly less than I thought ... only five times.

I guess peeples don't get it. :P
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Quote from: Steve on October 14, 2014, 09:40:07 AM

Like always. I've never understood why these aren't just locked as soon as they are posted.

Oldiesmann

Quote from: Arantor on October 16, 2014, 02:01:47 PM
Quote from: Steve on October 14, 2014, 09:40:07 AM

Like always. I've never understood why these aren't just locked as soon as they are posted.

How else do you expect people to show us their undying love and gratitude for our hard work? :P
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Steve

I was torn between that and Arantor's opinion. :D

koutb123

Many thanks to SMF Team for keeping us up to date! !!!

Arantor

Quote from: Steve on October 17, 2014, 03:40:55 PM
I was torn between that and Arantor's opinion. :D

Always assume I am right until the universe says anything to the contrary ;D

Kindred

Hey, I know that I am large, but I am not universe sized, yet...  :P
Слaва
Украинi

Arantor

:P ;D

Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and they ask me to pick up that piece of paper. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cause I don't.

(Yes, I channel Marvin *so* well.)

Steve

Quote from: Arantor on October 17, 2014, 08:42:34 PMAlways assume I am right until the universe says anything to the contrary ;D

Roger that. :P

*I wonder if anyone else got the HGTTG reference ...

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Arantor

Perhaps I need to make MarvinBot come here too.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Arantor

Not according to So Long And Thanks For All The Fish, he's not.

Masterd

Quote from: Arantor on October 17, 2014, 08:50:51 PM
:P ;D

Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and they ask me to pick up that piece of paper. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cause I don't.

(Yes, I channel Marvin *so* well.)

Ever heard of egoism?

Advertisement: