News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Started by Pipke, February 15, 2020, 07:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed King

Quote from: Pipke on March 17, 2024, 05:51:00 PM@Recursos What i see in your screenshot is weird, the avatar layout shape setting should be a selectbox not a checkbox?
see my screenshot that is how it should be, you can try to reinstall the mod and see if that helps.

I have version 1.5.6 installed and in admin panel there is a checkbox, not select box:

Click =>

Unchecking this option makes avatars squared :)

Recursos

Quote from: Speed King on March 18, 2024, 07:52:56 AMI have version 1.5.6 installed and in admin panel there is a checkbox, not select box:

Click =>

Unchecking this option makes avatars squared :)
Amazing! not the same behaviour here.

Steve

Clear your browser cache and check with another browser.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Recursos

Quote from: Steve on March 18, 2024, 12:06:36 PMClear your browser cache and check with another browser.
Tried both, Windows 11 and Android, same results.
As the php code reads:
 array('check', 'adi_avatar_shape'),
this is really a "check box", not a "select option", I guess this was as expected.

Pipke

Quote from: Recursos on March 18, 2024, 12:57:58 PM
Quote from: Steve on March 18, 2024, 12:06:36 PMClear your browser cache and check with another browser.
Tried both, Windows 11 and Android, same results.
As the php code reads:
 array('check', 'adi_avatar_shape'),
this is really a "check box", not a "select option", I guess this was as expected.

Found the culprit, the v1.5.6 had wrong versions of php files in the package!
if you download the newest version 1.5.7 it should be all ok.

Changelog
Version 1.5.7 - Mar 18, 2024
- Fixed v1.5.6 wich had different versions of files
"If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything."

Click here to view my mods for SMF

Hey 👋 Did i helped... you like what i do. You can now buy me a coffee! ☕

Steve

@Recursos - I just installed this on my vanilla test forum and the shape is a dropdrown, not a checkbox. I installed the latest version which is 1.5.7 ... any reason you don't want the latest version?

Edit: @Pipke beat me to it!  :P
DO NOT pm me for support!

Recursos

Quote from: Steve on March 18, 2024, 04:57:40 PM@Recursos - I just installed this on my vanilla test forum and the shape is a dropdrown, not a checkbox. I installed the latest version which is 1.5.7 ... any reason you don't want the latest version?

Edit: @Pipke beat me to it!  :P

>> any reason you don't want the latest version?

...it was not available.

[SOLVED]
Thank you very much,
Rec

Advertisement: