Ultimate Menu

Started by live627, October 05, 2014, 12:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westwegoman

I get the following at the top of my forum when installed.

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /Sources/Subs-UltimateMenu.php on line 19

It also changes the text on the portal page. Makes it larger in Simple Portal.

petewadey

I'm looking to run an online shop that I would like to link to from my smf forum. I would like a button on the forum linking to my shop that only members can see. Would this mod do that for me?
Thanks
Pete

BellGab.com

Quote from: Westwegoman on October 03, 2017, 10:41:20 PM
I get the following at the top of my forum when installed.

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /Sources/Subs-UltimateMenu.php on line 19

It also changes the text on the portal page. Makes it larger in Simple Portal.

I also have this error in my log.

live627

v1.0.1 has just been released which fixes the standards warning.

Parmaster

I get this error with the new version:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /www/Sources/Subs-UltimateMenu.php on line 205

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: Parmaster on January 12, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
I get this error with the new version:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /www/Sources/Subs-UltimateMenu.php on line 205
Same. Would seem like there's a problem with the package.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Shambles

Yeah, Subs-UltimateMenu.php has a superfluous {

Code (find) Select
if (strpos($hook, 'um_load_menu') !== false) {
{
remove_integration_function('integrate_menu_buttons', 'um_load_menu');
add_integration_function('integrate_menu_buttons', 'um_load_menu');
}

Code (replace) Select
if (strpos($hook, 'um_load_menu') !== false)
{
remove_integration_function('integrate_menu_buttons', 'um_load_menu');
add_integration_function('integrate_menu_buttons', 'um_load_menu');
}

BellGab.com

I got an HTTP 500 error with the new package.

BellGab.com

anybody have a copy of the 1.0 package until the new one is fixed?

SaltedWeb

Quote from: BellGab.com on January 13, 2018, 12:57:51 AM
I have 1.0 if you want to PM me...
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

BellGab.com

Quote from: SaltedWeb on January 13, 2018, 09:28:52 PM
Quote from: BellGab.com on January 13, 2018, 12:57:51 AM
I have 1.0 if you want to PM me...

will do...

live627

Tenebroso_MW

In responsive menu, the subforums do not work. Only the main button is activated, in case of sub menu, there are no options. therefore on mobile only the main menu. It is important because the responsive is necessary.

On the other hand my most sincere congratulations. Thank you very much. A great job.

Tenebroso
Saludos

live627

Do you mean the drop menus? Ultimate Menu isn't doing anything to the templates.

Tenebroso_MW

Quote from: live627 on January 23, 2018, 03:19:53 AM
Do you mean the drop menus? Ultimate Menu isn't doing anything to the templates.

Yes, I mean the drop-down menus, they work very well on the desktop. On the mobile, it does not open

Thanks for comment. In the mobile, only the main button works, it does not give options to open the submenu window. In desktop version it works great.

SaltedWeb

I am not getting any errors and the menus can be created but the box for options is not there. Just a bank box. Creating a menu single items work just the options don't show up ??
I cant tell if any mods are interfering as it installs, can be completely uninstalled and can create a limit button for the menu that will work but no option.  Tried also removing all back ups from server as well as package folder no luck.
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

aegersz

This mod simply stopped working so i uninstalled and reinstalled it to fix it.

weird ... any thoughts as to why this would happen ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Kindred

Well, things dont "just suddenly stop working"
That's not how computers work.

So, obviously, something changed... either you changed something that affected this mod or your host did.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DavidA2

I just installed this mod. It's very easy to use and does just what I needed it to. However, I have been notified by a few members that they cannot see the buttons that have been added. I added two buttons and have double checked the "Allowed Groups". Both buttons are allowed to ALL groups in my forum. The members that cannot see the buttons are members of one of those groups.

What else could it be?

Update...I just had one user tell me that they can see the buttons in Firefox, but not in IE.

Advertisement: