News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

replace new / no new post icons

Started by Omebolle, October 16, 2014, 01:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omebolle

I once replaced the new-some and new-none icons with my own. After the upgrade to 2.0.9 the old icons are back. I can't remember where I found the info to replace them years ago... Any hint to a manual anybody?

margarett

/Themes/default/images/off.png, on.pg and on2.png ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

You'll find the new_some and new_none in there too.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

How did you upgrade?

I assume that you used the large upgrade archive... Because that would have replaced ANY customized files...   But the question would be-- why?

If you were on any 2.0.x version, you should have upgraded using the package manager and the 2.0.9 patch.  One hopes that you backed up your site before upgrading...  If so, then you can restore the backup, getting your files back, and then apply the patches, instead.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Omebolle

Large upgrade as I came from "2.5RC" or something like that. Forum is working fine so far (1 week) I only don't like those icons going back to their old selves. Tried many times to upgrade and never succeeded so I was running behind a bit.

*Runs off to change the icons*, thanks guys

Happy here, looking good again  ;D

Advertisement: