News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Unire due account

Started by betelgeuse79, October 23, 2014, 01:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

betelgeuse79

Buongiorno a tutti,

tempo fa ho cancellato alcuni account account di test che avevo ed ero riuscito a spostare o meglio ad assegnare tutti i post e topic ad un secondo account di test però ora non ricordo come si fa.

Chi mi può aiutare?

Ninja ZX-10RR

Ho il path in Inglese ma credo si capisca ;) Forum » Administration Center » Forum Maintenance » Members per completezza ti suggerisco di installare anche questa mod (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2507 e grazie perchè riguardando la pagina vedo che devo aggiornarla anch'io) che migliora la funzione stessa ;)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

betelgeuse79

Advertisement: