Custom Profile Fields-only owner can see, only admin can edit

Started by margarett, November 02, 2014, 08:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

Link to Mod

Custom Profile Fields - only owner can see, only admin can edit

All credits to GL700Wing for her Tip and Trick. I just packed it ;)

This MODification adds a new visibility option to Custom Profile Fields: only owner can see, only admin can edit.
It should work with 1.1.x but I'm not supporting that version anymore...

Languages:
     - English

Changelog

Version 1.00 // 29-09-2014
================================================================================
+ First release

Legend:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
! Minor change or bugfix.
+ Feature addition or improvement.
- Feature or option removal.

This mod is licensed under Creative Commons CC0 (Public Domain)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Ninja ZX-10RR

WTF this is totally crazy I just had the SAME mod from another previous developer!!! And I believe he had scripted this on his own, exactly the same way. Funny :P
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

GL700Wing

QuoteAll credits to GL700Wing for his Tip and Trick. I just packed it ;)
I'm a 'she' not a 'he'  ;)
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

GL700Wing

Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

Steve

That's kind of funny because if you don't look at margarett's sig you'd think 'he' was a 'she'. :P
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: