BBC box and smiles not appear in posting editor and pm

Started by alchemikos, November 03, 2014, 07:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

The issue is now fixed. I copied the .js files from one folder to another and the BBC/Smileys already show up. I didn't copy *all* files (because your host's file manager sucks :P ) but I copied enough.
I also fixed in the database the URL for the theme pointed as default

Yet, you should consider to deploy a copy of your database somewhere and load fresh files. Then reinstall your theme, MODs and custom customizations. If you're happy with the result, then you should replace your "live" files. They way it is right now, it's only a matter of time until something gets broken for real...

Good luck ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

alchemikos

Hello margarett

Dude thank's a lot
I was looking how to solve it for more than 1 1/2 week ago.
And the forum was worst than just missing BBC box, and in pieces by piece I fixed, untill these bbc trouble that I came to ask you here.

I need to back up all that forum that how maybe you saw we use to our band stuff and communication members instead emails...

What files did you copy/past from to?

margarett

I copied some files from Themes/default/scripts to Themes/FlatLine/scripts (theme.js is not to be copied).
I was to copy all of them (again, except theme.js) but your File Manager really sucks :P
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

alchemikos

Ok :)

Really that File Manager is a shame hehe, I manipulate the files in FTP ever. But sometimes that weird thing is necessary hehe..

I'll do that, really thanks so much Margarett!!!!

:)

Advertisement: