News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Email obbligatoria per la pubblicazione di un post in modalità visitatore.

Started by raziel86, November 12, 2014, 11:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raziel86

Salve,

volevo sapere come posso disabilitare il campo email obbligatorio quando un visitatore vuole pubblicare un post sul forum.
Grazie per l'info.

Carlo

Ninja ZX-10RR

Ciao! Benvenuto sul forum!

Cioè vorresti aprire completamente il forum agli spambot? Con tutto il rispetto scusami ma pensa prima di chiedere una roba del genere... :/ oltre al fatto che non credo nemmeno sia possibile di certo non è intelligente...
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

raziel86

Grazie per il benvenuto e per la risposta.
Più la guardo, più mi sembra sensata come domanda.
Infatti dubito che uno spambot si possa bloccare tramite un timido campo email. Quindi no, non ho intenzione di aprire completamente agli spambot ma semplicemente evitare una cosa che ritengo superflua e soprattutto, che non mi serve  ;)

Ninja ZX-10RR

It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Ninja ZX-10RR

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: