News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF 2.1 Beta 1 Released

Started by Oldiesmann, November 21, 2014, 12:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhy89

Seo4Smf 2.0 - Full Top10 Stats(full top10) - Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards(2li 3lü alt bölümler)
http://www.smfmod.com
http://destek.smfmod.com

islam2hamy

Arabic Translator - Web Designer
My Mods / My Themes  //  GfxLand

CountryLady

Fantastic Accomplishment~!
Congratulations and Thanks to
everyone who worked on this.

Rumpa

This thread might be sticky topic.

is not it.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Oldiesmann

Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Baloch

Sudhakar Arjunan

WoW !!!

Long awaited !!!

Mind Blowing and timely update !!!

This 2.1 made me to upgrade my forum now without thinking of all 80 mods and custom themes in it.

Because of the 5000+ feature set in smf 2.1, which will reduce my load of those mods used for last 7 years to match my forum in this competitive online world with .2 million post.  ;)

Thank you Oldiesmann & Team Simple Machines Forum by heart. The only way i could show my appreciation is by taking Chapter Member with SMF and not thinking of going out of SMF like 7 years and every.
  :)
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

Illori

Quote from: A.SK on November 22, 2014, 01:10:27 PM
Because of the 5000+ feature set in smf 2.1, which will reduce my load of those mods used for last 7 years to match my forum in this competitive online world with .2 million post.  ;)

2.1 does not have 5000+ features, it has 5000+ commits for changes and improvements.

also you should not be using a beta on a live forum.

Arantor

To the question about jQuery; jQuery can be included from Google or the local copy that comes with SMF, so if privacy is an issue, it can be dealt with.

Chas Large

Well done everyone who has worked on and is working on 2.1. I love it.

Have just installed the Beta upgrade over an Alpha 1 install and it worked perfectly first time.

:D
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Beelzeboss

Congratulations to the team!!!! Bravooooo!!!  :)

Aoife

I decided to try a test forum and it installed nice and smooth. I love the look and all the features!

Way to go Team SMF!  Awesome job!

Colin

Fantastic work everyone. This is certainly nothing short of a massive accomplishment.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

iMiKK

Gryzor

Can someone explain the privacy concerns over jQuery?

Arantor

If served from Google's domain, you can get a tracking cookie from Google which they can use to figure out your browsing habits and serve you "related" ads.

Gryzor

willerby

Many thanks to all involved...

I'll have a play.
What type of washing machine is September?

An autumnatic. :)

scott3535

Fantastic!!

The responsive design, autosave, and full HTTPS support are 3 totally awesome new features for us.

Now I will struggle to be patient until the final release comes...  ;)

Hats off to the whole development team!!

Advertisement: