News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[2.1] Lunarfall

Started by Antes, November 21, 2014, 01:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antes

I'm a steam user, I buy my games on steam etc... latest changes on steam UI really got me and want me to port to SMF 2.1 (I'm not working with SMF 2.0 anymore).

- Colors inspired from store.steampowered.com
- Fully HTML5/CSS3
- As always Font-Awesome as font-icons
- Theme features gradients but mostly transparent gradients.

Best part using FA in my projects its giving me big flexibility and big headache to find proper icon :P beside my other works (Inferno port to SMF2.1 / Anno Online theme port to SMF 2.1) this time I take a step forward and changes icons in SCEditor as well (shame on me no?). I enjoyed every single moment while creating this theme.

Important Note
With latest changes to SMF 2.1's core, you no longer need to use lunarfall_dependencies

[ Project Home ] # [ Changelog ] # [ License: MIT ]

Rumpa

ARG01

Looking good.

Quote from: Antes on November 21, 2014, 01:09:04 PM

Note: Screenshot may not look so nice at first look, background using fixed positioning you can have better idea with browsing live demo :P

I have leaned to unfix the background temporarily for a screenie.  ;D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Burke ♞ Knight

live627

Quotethis time I take a step forward and changes icons in SCEditor as well
too bad doing so requires editing the SCE JS file :(

skinmod

Antes

Quote from: skinmod on November 25, 2014, 11:19:43 AM
good theme. link for download?

QuoteThis theme will be released at later point still needs more work especially on icons (converting).

JBlaze

I love dark themes, and this is no exception. Well done!
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Antes

Quote from: zilladotexe on November 25, 2014, 06:43:46 PM
I love dark themes, and this is no exception. Well done!
* antes innocently drops a link to the ground...

https://github.com/Antes/kittenground/tree/theme_tests < this link is only for people who knows what they are doing :P do not download it you'll break your test forum or bring some old bugs back online... Source not updated and some parts of the source files changed to make theme work.

JBlaze

* zilladotexe gets ready to break things and then fix them
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Antes

I pushed some more commits, I'll work on this theme more from now on.

- Theme will be free w/o any copyright (except the paw icon),
- Theme won't be supporting IE8/9 (required changes done),
- There will be a modification to;
-- edit some parts of the source to make the theme work (since SMF does not checks the files but forces them)
-- and also SMF does not have Source/Template separation completely some classes needs to change.
- I'll put a small donate me button to the admin page.

MK-12_20MM

Antes

Tonight I made small changes but they are something in my mind for a while :) I still want to improve the UI/UX in that area because it looks so boxed-in.

Also this time I take a step forward and listen someone else, that means I'm using zebra-stripes in this theme. Still main container is windowbg (ONLY), windowbg2 is removed from templates etc... but it'll have its place in CSS so that won't create a headache for me in the future :P

Rumpa

This thing is awesome for mobile users. I told it in a support topic.

Antes

Quote from: Rumpa on December 02, 2014, 11:20:03 PM
This thing is awesome for mobile users. I told it in a support topic.

Those additions are exclusive for my theme only they won't be in Curve2 unless someone take time to add.

Rumpa

Quote from: Antes on December 02, 2014, 11:30:46 PM

Those additions are exclusive for my theme only they won't be in Curve2 unless someone take time to add.

yeh I know that. think so anyone do that in Curve2 theme also.

Justyne

these on/ off speech bubbles could do with some AA. They do look rather jagged.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Antes

Quote from: Justyne on December 03, 2014, 03:57:19 AM
these on/ off speech bubbles could do with some AA. They do look rather jagged.

That icons also coming from Font-Awesome, maybe a bug? not sure...

Antes

I must admit, this is a scary & proud moment for me :)

Lunarfall v0.1.0 released for SMF 2.1 Beta testers. Theme is not complete but mostly read for testing. Please do not try to install this theme to SMF 2.0 sites, please also note that theme won't be back ported by me to SMF 2.0, since it has MIT license you can take it and use it / port it.

You can find the pack in the first post.

Advertisement: