News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[2.1] Lunarfall

Started by Antes, November 21, 2014, 01:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

I always had the same idea of the icons, even in 2.0 with a few responsive themes, but always came across with the "issue" and laziness of taking care of custom buttons like topic solved, etc.
Also to cover buttons everywhere, like poll options, search users, etc

Nice colors.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Kindred

nice theme...   don't like the REALLY LARGE buttons for all menus though...

changed
.dropmenu li a {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #416c8a;
    color: #67c1f5;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 15px !important;

to

.dropmenu li a {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #416c8a;
    color: #67c1f5;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 5px 15px !important;

also...

#error_log tr:first-child td {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #fff;
    border-bottom: 2px solid #bf6900;
    border-top: 2px solid #ff9400;
    padding: 8px;
}
still has a white background
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antes

Ah thanks :) I was working on Curve2 forgot to upload new pack here, I fixed icon related issues today (fa-fw > fixed width - kinda smaller icons).

Can you upload the attached if things good I'll do some more changes and put to first post.

Kindred

Will try to check later tonight...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Rumpa

look below attachment I install your them in my test site. I use android mobile

See home page menu font too big if it is little bit small then looks fine.
what do you think

Antes

Its not really big for small screens, touch (UX) is really getting worse on small menu items. You can see the example of GitHub as well. I'll add border-bottom to small screen menu so it won't give impression that you are clicking somewhere else :P

Rumpa

You say right but it's looking odd

Kindred

Antes... checked the new version.
I don't see any backgrounds that are still white, in the screens that I have checked...

I do think that the buttons might need some work - aseptically when viewed on the desktop
Слaва
Украинi

Antes

I don't like adding settings, I like things simple but this time its not really a setting, more like protecting user's site to avoid conflict in other themes. What I did was simply adding setting to disable FA icons and adding check in Load.php (FA.css) and Subs-Menu (new way to show $area['icon_class']), lets say user has 3 or more theme +lunarfall, and one of the themes (or mod) loaded FA.css (it uses in some place). Simply that setting does not allow SMF to load that type of menu icon showing method to other themes.

https://github.com/Antes/kittenground/commit/750a4e8484dd0265aca7bfbcac0c6481b4fc2ecc

Antes

Please read the first post :) v0.2.0 release with some goodies :P

Antes

Antes

Sorry that's my bad, dependencies actually changing the sceditor.css not JS :/ updated the dependencies mod. It should be fine now.

Antes

So after some work on Curve2, I came back to my Lunarfall :P today's changes are on quickbuttons. As much as i like how they are now but I want to try something else I saw this WBB, it looks cute and nice :)

Edit: I also added small opacity/transition trick :) (sorry IE9 users).

Antechinus

Opacity/transition trix rock. I find them very handy. Stuff IE9. :P

Just yesterday I was thinking about making the quickbuttons do something like that on small screens. Since I've made the sidebar menu responsive it'd make sense to do a few more items too, and quickbuttons is an obvious one on a 320 screen. It'd save a fair bit of height when you have a full page of posts and admin/moderator permissions. Wouldn't matter much for normal members, since they only get one or two buttons on most posts, but very handy for staff.

Antes

Please use only English under this topic, sorry :) posts in Turkish got deleted.

Antes

Okay I was slacking :D but did some changes over past <insert-timeframe-i-was-slacking> days, FA released v4.3, which i upgraded Lunarfall to it (easy), but bigger better news with help from NanoSector (again :D ), I changed collapsed view a bit (yet another opacity/transition trick).

collapsed > opacity: 0.5
collapsed (hover) > opacity: 1
and finally collapsed class has 1s transition.

Antes

How about some release ? :)

0.3.0 (26 January 2015)
! Font-Awesome updated to v4.3
+ Collapsed boards has less opacity (Big thanks to NanoSector for creating snip for me)
+ OG support added from Curve2
- removed generic_icons.png
- removed admin_icons_hd.png
* background image changed (this made sure big screens 1080p 24''++ gets better view)
+ added credits to credits page
* more icon conversation
* more css corrections

Antes

Okay its been quite time I did some release :P, this release won't feature much but mostly catching core software and keeping up-to-date... There are still broken things I'll fix them soon, at least this release fix the issues if you are testing nightly builds.

Antes

Its been quite a time (nearly 1 year) since I touched the project but, I mostly catch up with Curve2 and did a release v0.5.0. You can find information related to project at first post (pretty & tidier).

Antes

Since now I have some more free time, I decided to resurrect this project. I added 0.6 PreRelease (installs as 0.5), but it should work pretty fine with everything, do note this zip file has some missing CSS in it. I just rushed 2 hour work to finish it at least for some ground testing. Let me know ^^

Advertisement: