SA:MP Forum Theme [Snow]

Started by Boban ツ, November 29, 2014, 05:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boban ツ

Hi everyone I'm here to introduce the theme of one sa:mp server forum, some things are doing like appearance IPB, forum is on serbian language, if there is a problem that I put credits like this you tell me, sorry for my bad english...:D

Home

Boards

PM

Profile - theme have a cover system

Partners

Login

shadow82x

Looks nice, do you plan on releasing this to the theme site?
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Bloc

Very nice! :) In fact, its one of the better ones I've seen in a long while in here. It shows that you put some extra thought into the various elements/colors. Like the boardindex, great working colorset there. The login screen too, awesome.

Boban ツ

Quote from: mcblaber on November 29, 2014, 10:11:59 PM
Looks nice, do you plan on releasing this to the theme site?

nope, the theme is on balkanextazy.net/forum/index.php

Quote from: Bloccy on November 30, 2014, 04:28:08 AM
Very nice! :) In fact, its one of the better ones I've seen in a long while in here. It shows that you put some extra thought into the various elements/colors. Like the boardindex, great working colorset there. The login screen too, awesome.

thank you so much...:D

DasVON

Agreed , one of the better themes around .

Nice Work.

Boban ツ

Quote from: DasVON on November 30, 2014, 07:10:21 AM

Agreed , one of the better themes around .

Nice Work.

thank you...:D

Kindred

I do foresee some issues...

You have changed the smf copyright...   And while this is allowed by the license, the team, as a group, has decided that sites remove or alter the copyright will not receive support here....   So, any site which uses your theme would be refused support...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Boban ツ

I didn't know, I will return everything to the default, sorry ...:D

EDIT: returned

Boban ツ

new forum update, forum is on serbian language...:D

Header & User Info

Poster

Members List

Registration

Live: http://balkanextazy.net/forum/index.php
Nick: BEdemo
PW: BEdemo

Biology Forums

It's very nice. I would remove the "Protected by DMCA" in your footer - it feels very juvenile and it's free exposure to a commercial company.

The login on every page only means the user has to scroll more each time. Why not create an invisible modal that pops up when login is clicked on the main menu?

Boban ツ

Quote from: Shuban on February 05, 2015, 08:46:54 PM
It's very nice. I would remove the "Protected by DMCA" in your footer - it feels very juvenile and it's free exposure to a commercial company.

The login on every page only means the user has to scroll more each time. Why not create an invisible modal that pops up when login is clicked on the main menu?

forum owner is insisted that writes in the footer "Protected by DMCA" that's is protection for copying (or something like that), thank you for the suggestion for login, I will put something like that...:D

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Boban ツ

Kindred

you don't have to *SAY* "protected by DCMA"
the protections of the DCMA are automatically applied to all works which are copyrighted or trademarked.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Boban ツ

Quote from: Kindred on February 06, 2015, 01:15:26 PM
you don't have to *SAY* "protected by DCMA"
the protections of the DCMA are automatically applied to all works which are copyrighted or trademarked.

you're right, I will remove, there is no need to be written...:D

ranslsad

Realy, realy nice theme, i realy love it... this is what im looking for years on my comunity...

Maybe you can made some work like this for me? if you want, you can mail me.

Greetings

Ranslsad

Boban ツ

new thing add, profile popup...:D

Dhayzon

suhaneankit

Very good theme and matching somewhat equal to IPB.
7 Steps IRCTC Registration IRCTC Registration in 7 Steps
Check PNR Status IRCTC PNR Status

Advertisement: