Forum version: SMF 2.0 RC3 game site

Started by jetnews, December 01, 2014, 03:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetnews

hey guys can anyone help me here im using Forum version: SMF 2.0 RC3  game site i try everything clean the cached on the site ran the update game cache ran a scan on the cpanel but when i go to the install games it won't hook it goes to a The connection was reset - i can go any where in the administration center and all page will open but the games page any info will help thank you

Kindred

what games are you talking about?   one of the arcade mods?

If so, then you will need to ask in the support topic for that specific mod.

that being said, you need to upgrade your system ASAP.
You are 12 revisions behind in security and functionality -- and you are not even running a stable version.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

im afraid that i dont fully understand your posts due to the fact that you don't use punctuation but those connection reset errors COULD be a result of a problem with your browsers cache or perhaps (less likely) your forum cache it might be an idea to clear those out and use full-stops/periods commas and those things in future so that people understand what youre trying to say. ;)

Phew...

Advertisement: