Is that possible to show bbc button

Started by Rumpa, November 24, 2014, 12:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumpa

In mobile BBC button are not showing. Is it possible to show BBC buttons in mobile users also.

Bigguy

I would think it is but it may clutter up things a bit much on mobile.

Kindred

In short...    For the responsive theme, it is not recommended.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Rumpa

but how the mobile user known which BBC active and which new BBC install.

Dragooon

They won't, most users remember the BBC they frequently use. If a user is doing heavy formatting they're more likely to be using desktop or a tablet anyway.

Rumpa

you are right but when admin install new BBC button then what either he/she create a topic related this button or send messages every users to inform this.

Which is just time waste. what you say.

Dragooon

Quote from: Rumpa on November 24, 2014, 08:35:19 AM
you are right but when admin install new BBC button then what either he/she create a topic related this button or send messages every users to inform this.

Which is just time waste. what you say.
BBC buttons do show on desktop, the frequency of an admin installer new BBC is far less than the frequency of an user being annoyed by a large mess of BBC buttons.

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

If it is hidden by responsive css, then it can be shown via the same. I am not sure about it because I am on mobile, but do check if you really want them to be shown. It shouldn't be that difficult if it is responsively hidden.

Advertisement: