News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Indonesian Translation

Started by Karuhun, October 14, 2005, 02:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karuhun

I should resend the text and the buttons within 2 days. Just wait for my email.
I miss them too :)

Karuhun

I finished translating SMF 1.1 RC1 and SMF 1.1 RC2 text and buttons.
:)  :)  :)

Daniel D.

You don't need to write it in 3 topics ;). You sent me 2 different files. Which one should I use?

Karuhun

Both work for each version, SMF 1.1 RC1 and SMF 1.1 RC2 (all complete translation).
I touched the send button before attaching anything on the first, well human nature  ;)

Daniel D.

I can't use the packages. They don't have the default design. I'll make the buttons complete new. :-\ Even the pictures are not fully translated (new_none, new_some in classic theme).

Karuhun

But it works fine in my website http://forum.aldalbak.com. I updated the translation, see my email.

Daniel D.

It works, for sure! But the button design doesn't match the babylon and classic theme. I'll change it.

Karuhun

Yes you're right. I didnt notice the button size diference for babylon and classic. I should remake all buttons. I know you are busy. If you have time, then I should thank you a very very much. If not, let me try it again, and I'll send you ASAP.

Thanks Daniel.

mungkin

where can I download the indonesian language file(s)????

Thanks.

fairx

Hi.. I'm fairx from Malaysia..

Salam sejahtera semua.

I was wondering about the smf's  Bahasa Malaysia (malay) translation status mentioned before..

is it ready yet?

I used to translate YABB to Malay years ago.. maybe I can help  when I got some spare time?

romanticode

where can I download the indonesian language file?

qzoners

Yah..saya dari Indonesia juga, tolong dong di bagi file bahasa Indonesianya.

qirun

Hello Pak Zaenal,

Have you done with the translation?
I'm new user of smf forum, if you need any helps please pm me. I will more than happy to help you in this project to get it all done.

Already check on your forum  hxxp:forum.aldalbak.com [nonactive] and everything looks fine.

qzoners

Sepertinya Zaenal sudah menghilang, saya sekarang sedang mengerjakan penerjemahan bahasa Indonesia. Mohon bantuannya. Untuk mengikuti dan membantu penerjemahan ini silahkan bergabung di thread : http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=40229.0

Karuhun

Saya masih hidup, dan SMF terbaru sudah diterjemahkan juga. Saya agak sibuk, jadi tidak terlalu banyak berinteraksi secara aktif.

Karuhun

Daniel, I sent you the latest translation for SMF 1.1 RC3

Karuhun

Sent it to language team (again), thanks compuart  :D

fairx

salam..  ;D

saya dalam proses nak menterjemah smf RC3 ke Bahasa Melayu juga..

boleh saya dapatkan translation ini untuk buat rujukan / perbandingan?

Terima kasih.

Karuhun

Updated.
Fixed: classic's buttons
Fixed: babylon's buttons
Fixed: Copyright notice.
Fixed: Typos.

Karuhun

Quote from: fairx on September 14, 2006, 08:46:46 AM
saya dalam proses nak menterjemah smf RC3 ke Bahasa Melayu juga..
boleh saya dapatkan translation ini untuk buat rujukan / perbandingan?

Terima kasih.

Tentu, saya akan membuat link di situs saya seandainya di SMF belum disediakan.

Advertisement: