New Forum Start Problem's

Started by codernetworks, December 14, 2014, 03:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

codernetworks

Hello Friends

This is my first post here so please help me about my forum

My problem is that my forum doesnot support shoutbox recent post show in bottom of the page not shown so please help me

Here is my forum link Removed at request of topic starter - Iris.

Help me

kat

Quote from: codernetworks on December 14, 2014, 03:57:09 AMmy forum doesnot support shoutbox

If that's a mod that you've installed, you'll need to ask in the mod's support topic. Assuming, of course, that the mod you installed is compatible with the version of SMF that you're using.

Quote from: codernetworks on December 14, 2014, 03:57:09 AMrecent post show in bottom of the page

If that's a separate issue (It's difficult to tell, from what you've typed), have you enabled "Track daily statistics", in "Features and options"?

Odd thing... At the bottom of your forum pages, it says that you're using SMF v2.0. Surely, that's not right, is it? As you say that your forum is new, I'd've thought that you'd install v2.0.9. If you HAVE installed v 2.0.9, something's definitely gone a bit haywire...

codernetworks

Quote from: K@ on December 14, 2014, 05:26:42 AM

Quote from: codernetworks on December 14, 2014, 03:57:09 AMrecent post show in bottom of the page

If that's a separate issue (It's difficult to tell, from what you've typed), have you enabled "Track daily statistics", in "Features and options"?

Odd thing... At the bottom of your forum pages, it says that you're using SMF v2.0. Surely, that's not right, is it? As you say that your forum is new, I'd've thought that you'd install v2.0.9. If you HAVE installed v 2.0.9, something's definitely gone a bit haywire...

one problem solved and changed to new version 2.0.9 but recent post not shown and when i change new theme then shoutbox and recent post option now come so please solve my problem

Stanyy

Admin > Current Theme > Number of recent posts to display on board index
Increase that number to whatever you want.

kat

As I said...

Quote from: K@ on December 14, 2014, 05:26:42 AMIf that's a mod that you've installed, you'll need to ask in the mod's support topic. Assuming, of course, that the mod you installed is compatible with the version of SMF that you're using.

codernetworks

Quote from: Stanyy on December 14, 2014, 10:49:14 AM
Admin > Current Theme > Number of recent posts to display on board index
Increase that number to whatever you want.

Thanx bro now i see the recent post in infocenter

but other problem is that when i change the theme of the forum then shout box doesn't see so who i get this and tell me that who to save the database of the forum then again who to add in new installed forum

Steve

Quote from: codernetworks on December 14, 2014, 09:45:32 PMbut other problem is that when i change the theme of the forum then shout box doesn't see so who i get this and tell me that who to save the database of the forum then again who to add in new installed forum

Um, what?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Seems to me like there's two problems.

1. Shoutbox doesn't show on every page (this presumes shoutbox was installed before a new theme was, and would need to be uninstalled and reinstalled)

2. Something about saving a database and installing it on a new forum... moving hosts maybe?

Steve

You did better with that than I did. ;)
DO NOT pm me for support!

codernetworks

But i does not get the result after reinstall the script so please help me or give other theme which support shout box

and tell me that how to save the data base and then how to set it in new installation

Kindred

Quote from: K@ on December 14, 2014, 11:05:42 AM
As I said...

Quote from: K@ on December 14, 2014, 05:26:42 AMIf that's a mod that you've installed, you'll need to ask in the mod's support topic. Assuming, of course, that the mod you installed is compatible with the version of SMF that you're using.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

codernetworks

One another problem solved my shout box and recent post show in my forum so guy's thanx for ur suggestion

but tell me that how to take a back up for whole forum and when change to new we add old backup

please last problem solve 

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

codernetworks

from this post i want to delete my forum link so please remove the link please mod

Irisado

I've removed the link.

Did you manage to solve the problem?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

codernetworks

Quote from: Irisado on March 06, 2015, 10:44:49 AM
I've removed the link.

Did you manage to solve the problem?

thanx for resolve

Advertisement: