News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke64

So it works just fine for me but I just want to know if it is possible to rename the title you see in the forums which is "reputation power" I want to change it to something else. Please help if you can and thanks

Black.Ghost

I tried to install this mod on SMF 2.0.9, but i get following errors. Any help?

odysseus11

is the update to this mod to be compatible with SMF 2.1 beta ready? Willing to pay to prep mod to be usable on 2.1 beta site

ahmed salah

Reputation dont appear in my theme anyone can help

aegersz

i get this one and only error but damned if i can see why it can't find that line of code when i can see it in nano :
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

hi, the ARS display looks like it's missing an icon but the install worked properly.

i know that you don't support mods but perhaps you can point me in the right direction ...

when i turn the option to hide my rep, i get this:

aegersz

i do but do you think i have a legitimate concern or is it working as it should ?

i was hoping you would say "yeah that happens to SMF if an icon is missing" or not.

sorry to waste your time but i was also hoping that you might know the mod well.

margarett

I merged your question with the MOD's support topic ;)

Use your browser's developer tools and find the path to the missing image. Then you need to check if it was copied to the wrong place (or if it just doesn't exist...)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

aegersz

i found Themes/default/images/karma_disabled_basic.gif in an earlier version of the mod and it's all fine now.

Voku

Is there a way to change the reputation descriptions to be based on how many reputation points you have? (rather than by the amount of bar images)

Voku

Quote from: Voku on October 01, 2015, 04:57:28 PM
Is there a way to change the reputation descriptions to be based on how many reputation points you have? (rather than by the amount of bar images)

Something like this is what I was thinking of:

(how it is on vBulletin)

aegersz

but bar image counts are under your control and are worth as much as you want them to be.

I find ARS to work flawlessly after a little tweaking and I'm coming from a vB system.

Voku

Quote from: aegersz on October 04, 2015, 07:28:34 PM
but bar image counts are under your control and are worth as much as you want them to be.

I find ARS to work flawlessly after a little tweaking and I'm coming from a vB system.

There's a way to limit how many bar images show up?

I want to add more descriptions, but I don't want it looking like this:

aegersz

Users gain 1 power for every __ points? (Default 100) --- 50
Users gain 1 bar image for every __ points? (Default 1000) -- 500

each bar level says: (and could well max. out at 12)

is an unknown entity.
is now becoming familiar.
is working their way up.
might someday be someone...
is on the verge of being accepted.
is a rising star!
has a powerful will.
is a force to reckon with.
has great potential!
has an aura about them.
is leading the good life!
is awe-inspiring!

you won't be unhappy, although i cannot answer your questions, i am comfortable with my configuration so i'm posting it here ... may it help, even a little.

Advertisement: