Advertisement:

Author Topic: List Of Users In Topic or Board  (Read 4674 times)

Online SaidJan

• Semi-Newbie
Re: List Of Users In Topic or Board
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2017, 02:24:32 PM »
Please add other times other than 15 minutes. Like 1 or 4 or 7 days, or always.
Thanks

Offline dougiefresh

• SMF Hero
    • XPtsp.com Community
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2017, 03:10:43 PM »
The options Enable who's online list and User online time threshold have been moved to Admin => Configuration => Features and Options => Who's Online.  Days are expressed in minutes, using a formula like d*60*24 (where d is the number of days).  For example, 1 day would be expressed as 1440 minutes, 7 days would be expressed as 10080 minutes.

Regarding your request, I will see what I can do about changing the UI to allow units of time to be changed to hours, days, and weeks....
NOTICE:  My website is back up!

My Free Simple Machines mods on XPtsp.com and Simple Machines Customization Site!
My mods are being uploaded and are available at GitHub as well!

Online SaidJan

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2017, 03:24:58 PM »
The options Enable who's online list and User online time threshold have been moved to Admin => Configuration => Features and Options => Who's Online.  Days are expressed in minutes, using a formula like d*60*24 (where d is the number of days).  For example, 1 day would be expressed as 1440 minutes, 7 days would be expressed as 10080 minutes.

Regarding your request, I will see what I can do about changing the UI to allow units of time to be changed to hours, days, and weeks....

I changed it to 50 and 10080, but in the topic it's showing in the last 15 minutes.

Offline dougiefresh

• SMF Hero
    • XPtsp.com Community
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2017, 03:30:32 PM »

I changed it to 50 and 10080, but in the topic it's showing in the last 15 minutes.
Hmmm.... I'll take a look and see what I can figure out....

My Free Simple Machines mods on XPtsp.com and Simple Machines Customization Site!

Online SaidJan

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2017, 04:00:57 PM »
Just figured out that the minutes is for main index's online members, and not for the topics or boards.
Just to let you know.

Offline dougiefresh

• SMF Hero
    • XPtsp.com Community
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017, 12:53:53 PM »
Just figured out that the minutes is for main index's online members, and not for the topics or boards.
Just to let you know.
Actually, the minutes thing DOES NOT apply to the topics and boards.  Rather, the list of users in both topics and boards is gathered via the sessions information stored in the database, and is only for the topic/board in question.  Sessions over one day old are deleted by the forum scheduled task code....  I don't think this is something that I can easily change with any accuracy....