Show join date age location last active in post and pm

Started by Rumpa, January 11, 2015, 03:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumpa

Link to the mod

About

This modification can add Join Date, Age, Location, Last Active and User Id in post view and also in personal message.

For SMF 2.0.15 you can Enable/Disable these buttons in Admin--->Configaration--->Modification Settings(if not redirect)

Version

V1.0 (Initial Release)

V1.1 (Added User Id)

V1.2

V1.3 Released For SMF 2.0.11

V1.4 Change Log For SMF 2.0.14

V1.5 Release For SMF 2.0.15

V1.5.1 Release with Latin_Spanish language (Thanks for "Rock Lee"

Created by Rumpa

License

This modification is licensed under BSD License

http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php

Copyright (c) 2014, Rumpa
                         All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Rumpa

About

This modification can add Join Date, Age, Location, Last Active and User Id in post view and also in personal message.

For SMF 2.0.9 you can Enable/Disable these buttons in Admin--->Configaration--->Modification Settings(if not redirect)

Version

V1.1 (Added User Id)

Rumpa

Rumpa

Rumpa

Aye Aye

Greetings:

I am using SMF 2.0.11 on Windows 10 Pro.

This Mod downloads successfully but fails Test. Please advise. (.exe file fails test).

Rumpa

Aye Aye

^

SMF Default Theme - Curve (2.0)

This is what is shown in Admin>Configuration>Current theme

There is also another theme which shows up in Admin>Configuration>Theme Settings.

It is called Core Theme (2.0)

I like to keep my Forum as simple and user-friendly as possible. Whatever mods I add are for making the Forums easy to use for the Members.

landyvlad

What is the update process please?  Is it just upload and install the new one, or do I uninstall./delete the old one first?
(It'd be cool if this info was included in the description of the mod, for easy reference)

Thanks
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Rumpa

Quote from: landyvlad on December 18, 2017, 07:25:13 AM
What is the update process please?  Is it just upload and install the new one, or do I uninstall./delete the old one first?
(It'd be cool if this info was included in the description of the mod, for easy reference)

Thanks

You need to uninstalled old version before install new one

landyvlad

I am trying to uninstall v 1.3 (in order to instal 1.4).

I am getting this error:

Quotereplace   ./Themes/default/Display.template.php     test failed

Appreciate if you could let me know what I need to do to get this sorted so I can then install v 1.4.

Thanks
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Rumpa

Quote./Themes/default/Display.template.php

Upload here above file I can check what actual error you got.[/b]

aegersz

i'm interested. How does it play with the "Last login date" mod ?

actually, i would take it off and try this. my members are not keen about divulging much personal information but country data is fine.

BUT my poor Config > Misc settings page is overloaded !

great mod but i will wait a bit as my system is currently stable.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

there is a thread about searching on Location - i will cross link topics - maybe you guys can work sonething out since you are collecting that data.

please refer to https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=558484.msg3959276#msg3959276
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

pepa

Quote from: aegersz on January 25, 2018, 05:37:17 AM
there is a thread about searching on Location - i will cross link topics - maybe you guys can work sonething out since you are collecting that data.

please refer to https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=558484.msg3959276#msg3959276

Yes, thank you aegersz.  There is also a related mod request that Rumpa may be interested in, it's here -> https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=558490.0

landyvlad

Rumpa - sorry have been busy, I'll endeavour to do this in the next few days (can't access cpanel from work computer)  Cheers

landyvlad

Is there a version of this mod for SMF 2.1 on the way perchance?

Quote from: landyvlad on January 28, 2018, 09:18:47 PM
Rumpa - sorry have been busy, I'll endeavour to do this in the next few days (can't access cpanel from work computer)  Cheers

Problem is sorted I think.

-Rock Lee-

I made the modifications in another way but for the next one this really is great for me, I leave the translations in Latin Spanish:

Code (Spanish_Latin) Select
$txt['user_id'] = 'iD del usuario';
$txt['show_user_post'] = 'Mostrar el iD del usuario en la publicación:';
$txt['show_user_pm'] = 'Mostrar el iD del usuario en los mensajes personales:';
$txt['date_registered'] = 'Fecha de ingreso';
$txt['show_join_date_post'] = 'Mostrar la fecha de registro en la publicación:';
$txt['show_join_date_pm'] = 'Mostrar la fecha de registro en los mensajes personales:';
$txt['location'] = 'Ubicación';
$txt['show_location_post'] = 'Mostrar la ubicación del miembro en la publicación:';
$txt['show_location_pm'] = 'Mostrar la ubicación del miembro en los mensajes personales:';
$txt['age'] = 'Edad';
$txt['show_age_post'] = 'Mostrar la edad del miembro en la publicación:';
$txt['show_age_pm'] = 'Mostrar la edad del miembro en los mensajes personales:';
$txt['last_login'] = 'Última actividad';
$txt['show_last_login_post'] = 'Mostrar la última actividad del miembro en la publicación:';
$txt['show_last_login_pm'] = 'Mostrar la última actividad del miembro en los mensajes personales:';

Code (Spanish_Latin-uft8) Select
$txt['user_id'] = 'ID del usuario';
$txt['show_user_post'] = 'Mostrar el ID del usuario en la publicación:';
$txt['show_user_pm'] = 'Mostrar el ID del usuario en los mensajes personales:';
$txt['date_registered'] = 'Fecha de Ingreso';
$txt['show_join_date_post'] = 'Mostrar la fecha de registro en la publicación:';
$txt['show_join_date_pm'] = 'Mostrar la fecha de registro en los mensajes personales:';
$txt['location'] = 'Ubicación';
$txt['show_location_post'] = 'Mostrar la ubicación del miembro en la publicación:';
$txt['show_location_pm'] = 'Mostrar la ubicación del miembro en los mensajes personales:';
$txt['age'] = 'Edad';
$txt['show_age_post'] = 'Mostrar la edad del miembro en la publicación:';
$txt['show_age_pm'] = 'Mostrar la edad del miembro en los mensajes personales:';
$txt['last_login'] = 'Última actividad';
$txt['show_last_login_post'] = 'Mostrar la última actividad del miembro en la publicación:';
$txt['show_last_login_pm'] = 'Mostrar la última actividad del miembro en los mensajes personales:';

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

landyvlad

Are the features of this mod included in core code for SMF 2.1 RC1?
If not, will this mod be updated?

Advertisement: