News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Users Online Today Mod

Started by Nibogo, November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecortex

I have the same problem as the previous speaker @Steve.
Looks like the issue has been unresolved for about 2 years.

Similar problem because I uninstalled the package and would like to edit the lines of code responsible for the appearance of this error. Remove them...

I don't want this package, what can I do to remove the error while I don't have it installed?
Which line needs to be removed added by the mod?

Did it leave traces in the PHP or SQL files?

Hook call: function "UsersOnlineToday_boardindex" in file /profiles/k/kr/kra/krag/mydomain.cba.pl could not be called.
The callable UsersOnlineToday_boardindex could not be called.

And where is this file "in file"? Because I don't see the /profiles/ directory
How to remove this hook call?
Can someone tell where to edit this?

Kindred

Hooks are identified in the database.
smf_themes table
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

No, they're in the smf_settings table. And isn't there a UI in admin for it?

Diego Andrés

Yes there is, should be in the maintenance area.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

GL700Wing

The hooks for this mod are being installed via a 'database' element in the package_info.xml file and because of this are not being removed when the mod is uninstalled unless the 'Remove all data associated with this modification' option is selected - this is why the hooks errors are occurring after the mod is uninstalled.

The workaround for this is to install/uninstall the hooks via 'hook' elements in the package_info.xml file - updated mod installation file attached.
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

Kindred

Quote from: Arantor on February 09, 2024, 09:12:33 AMNo, they're in the smf_settings table. And isn't there a UI in admin for it?

Whoops, right...   that's what I get for answering before I had my coffee
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: