color membergroup names

Started by ozm8ey, January 11, 2015, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozm8ey

Hello I would like a mod that say if someone is in the Admin group his username would come up red or say someone is in vip group his name would be yellow. Is this possible also I'd like someone to make a glowing names mod, thanks

Deaks

where? where would you like the name to be in colour?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ozm8ey

the usernames but I'd like it so that everyone who's in say admin group had red name and so on for the rest of the groups

Deaks

yes I know what your saying but what location ... their is already a mod for most locations so if you can say where we can send you to the right mod ... alternativley why not look yourself!!!
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Steve

What Runic is getting at is that this mod will colorize the usernames just about everywhere but if you only want it in specific places you need to let us know which ones ...

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3067
DO NOT pm me for support!

ozm8ey

ok thats works, don't suppose you know where a glowing names mod is for 2.0.9?

Deaks

I dont believe their is one and I wouldnt advise doing it ... can look really tacky and not all your members will like it
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Steve

I agree with Runic. I would be one of the ones who would hate it.

As for colorizing your membergroups, I found this one that you may or may not like better (it allows you to select what areas will contain colorized groups):

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=111
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: