News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Unknown column 'data' in 'field list' please help me.

Started by DilSe, January 17, 2015, 09:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DilSe

Hello

please . i need help i get this error . please anyone help me about that how i can fix that . thanks

when i open my website i just get this error 

Unknown column 'data' in 'field list'

site link is. pakidilse.com/index.php

kat

I don't see the SMF copyright, on your forum.

No copyright in the name of SMF = No support.

:(

Arantor

Um, K@... you can't *get* to the forum because there's a fundamental error.

So... last mod installed? Because there's no field I can think of called 'data' in any table that would be loaded by default on a normal installation of SMF.

kat

Hmm... You might be right.

I saw this and took it as a forum page:

http://sufianakalam.com/index%20Mohammad%20Tufail%20Niazi.html

Looking at the URL, though...

Arantor

I wasn't looking at that, I was looking at the URL he actually asked about which is a broken forum. And even when you hit the domain by itself, that's a landing page outside the forum because the forum itself falls over due to the originally reported issue.

Not seeing a problem here yet.

DilSe

thanks for reply k@ and Arantor   
and understand. but i never get like this problem . before so i don't no how i can fix that

Arantor

So what was the last thing you did before you started seeing it?

Install a new add-on maybe?

DilSe

no i don't install any mod. when night time is working but next morning when i try to open . i get this error

Arantor

See, things don't just change with computing, there's always a reason.

Something somewhere must have changed... do you have any other admins?

DilSe

yes other admin to let me ask them. but i don't think they do any think - i really confuse

kat

I see a link's been added to the first post,,,

Makes things a trifle different. I was looking at the link in your sig. http://www.sufianakalam.com

http://pakidilse.com works, though badly.

http://pakidilse.com/index.php is toast.

As Arantor said, things either work, or don't. If it's gone from working, to not working, something MUST have changed.

Silly question, then...

Do you have recent backup of the software, that you can restore?

DilSe

Quote from: DilSe on January 17, 2015, 09:55:57 PM
Hello

please . i need help i get this error . please anyone help me about that how i can fix that . thanks

when i open my website i just get this error 

Unknown column 'data' in 'field list'

site link is. pakidilse.com/index.php

Hello

i am sorry for i post in very old topic but still i have same problem . "Arantor" and Kat . thanks for help but still i have same problem can please help me how i can fix that thanks

Kindred

Did you try to restore a clean version?

If not, or if you can not, then I suggest that you load a clean set of files.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DilSe

thanks for reply - Kindred - i upload all new clean set of files. but still i have same issue . you can check    pakidilse.com/index.php

Kindred

if you uploaded a clean set of files, then this error would not still be occurring... so - either you did not actually upload a full, clean set -- or your system rejected the overwrite of the messed up files.

delete everything except Settings.php, Settings_bak.php, and the avatars and attachments directories.

THEN upload a clean set of files.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DilSe

ok sir

when i delete all old files and upload new files after upload . this error

""Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.""

and when i fix database user password and refresh page have again same error.

Kindred

you didn't keep the files that I told you to keep, did you?

Слaва
Украинi

DilSe

yes sir what you said keep files'  Settings.php, Settings_bak.php, and the avatars and attachments directories.

and all other del. and upload new files

Kindred

well, that error only occurs if there is actually a problem connecting to the database.
Are you sure that the database connection information is fully correct?

Did you recently change hosts, by any chance?

When I view your site, I still get the "unknown data column"
So...   since you have replaced all of the files, that suggests that the database has been corrupted, somehow...

Do you have a backup of your database from before this issue started?
Слaва
Украинi

DilSe

yes i change host but after i move database on new hosting site working good. after few weeks i get this error

and yes i have backup database

Advertisement: