SMF Support > SMF 1.1.x Support

SMF 1.1.x incompatibility with recent PHP versions (PHP5.5+)

<< < (2/7) > >>

vbgamer45:
I understand. It still works which I am going to use for my sites I rather be on the new php version then on an old php version for now.
Was forced today since openssl needed to be updated for paypal.

Study Force:

--- Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 17, 2016, 03:02:16 PM ---I understand. It still works which I am going to use for my sites I rather be on the new php version then on an old php version for now.
Was forced today since openssl needed to be updated for paypal.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean, PayPal requires version 5.5?

vbgamer45:
For the new updates they are doing requires latest openssl to support the right SSL connection types. They are doing a lot of updates that take affect june this year I been getting their emails.

Study Force:

--- Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 17, 2016, 04:40:37 PM ---For the new updates they are doing requires latest openssl to support the right SSL connection types. They are doing a lot of updates that take affect june this year I been getting their emails.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info. On a side note, I still can't believe they haven't been overtaken by their competitors (really, really hate PayPal).

JBlaze:

--- Quote from: Shuban on March 17, 2016, 04:47:09 PM ---Thanks for the info. On a side note, I still can't believe they haven't been overtaken by their competitors (really, really hate PayPal).

--- End quote ---

I agree, but PayPal will be around for the foreseeable future. But I much prefer Amazon Payments over PayPal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version