News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Seeing peoples Karma

Started by Empire KickAss, April 02, 2015, 09:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

That mod SHOULD be using the modifications string file, not adding to core files...

Whatever string file it did edit was edited incorrectly....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Empire KickAss

Quote from: br360 on April 04, 2015, 11:27:01 PM
That code you posted is not a part of subs.php.

Just for fun, can you check your ./Themes/default/languages/Who.english.php and see if the ending tag is there?
FIXED  ;D The problem was that there was ?> but was added before the //Karma Descriprion Mod, not afterwords
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

Kindred

isn't that what we have been saying for 10 posts?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Empire KickAss

Quote from: Kindred on April 05, 2015, 08:15:24 AM
isn't that what we have been saying for 10 posts?
yes, but didn't say anything about the Who.english.php file to the last minute
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

Kindred

Which is why, once again, that we keep telling people to ask mod specific questions in the thread dedicated to supporting that mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: