• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.
December 05, 2021, 12:54:07 AM

News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.


Redsy

Started by Daniiel, April 05, 2015, 07:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PentX

Thanks for telling me. If only I knew how to fix the other ones though. xD

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: PentX on July 08, 2015, 02:06:41 AM
Thanks for telling me. If only I knew how to fix the other ones though. xD

You're welcome buddy :)

- The specific parts you're wanting to change (I imagine like the other one I mentioned) will likely change the colour of MORE than just the section you're looking to change..

You can start to find the relevant sections with a simple colour picker tool though..

You can get one here: http://colorcop.net/ (Sorry if I shouldn't link to this)
- Once you've got it running, you can hover over any colour and it will tell the the hex code for it.

- Then just search for the hex code in the themes files :)

I know it's not really the answer you were looking for but I hope that helps you a little :)
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

margarett

If i might just add...

You should really get s grip at Firebug or other browser's "developer tools". You can change CSS on the fly, with integrated color picker and all. When you are happy with the changes you made, just perform the corresponding edit to the css file (the tool will even tell you the line number!) and it becomes definitive ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

420Connect.co.uk

Just to say after playing around with this theme I'm really happy with how well it has adapted to my needs and existing site structure!  :D
I've already seen an increase in activity & members since launching it on the live site! - So a big thank you for this one! :)

One of my last little niggles I'd love to get fixed though:

When I am half way down the page and click the menu button,
I want to make it so the menu appears as if it has dropped down from the existing fixed header..

Currently if I am half way down the page and click the menu button,
I need to scroll back to the very top of the page to see and use the menu.. 



Much appreciated if anyone has the time to look into / knows how to achieve this and could share their knowledge!


Many thanks!
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

saurabh1938

Hi All,

In my forum  g o t r i p p e r z dot com, topic view count and comment count is not visible near topic title.
Please help to bring it back. Attach is the screenshot for reference.

Regards,
Saurabh
Visit my forum : www.gotripperz.com

Anjuna

Hi,

This is a wonderful responsive theme, but for some  reason I'm having trouble with profile pictures. The picture does not show up in the navbar/in posts, like this...



(If you're having trouble seeing the images, they are https://imgur.com/hV0K2qg and https://imgur.com/bFhF78z)


I am sure this is theme specific, because I was not facing this problem while using the core theme.
Am I the only one experiencing this problem? And how do I fix it?

iain sherriff

Quote from: Portugal on June 16, 2015, 06:23:35 PM
Hi,

I was trying this theme since a few weeks....and i love.:) now ive to request again if its possibile to have  a message about members that are waiting approval? its really important to me.


thanks in advance

Has anyone a way to display this ?
SMF 2.0.12

iain sherriff

Hi I am getting some errors...........
Quote
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://dsdglobalsupport.com/index.php?topic=494.0
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: subject
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home3/f1162343/public_html/dsdglobalsupport.com/Themes/Redsy1/index.template.php
Line: 541

Quote
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://dsdglobalsupport.com/index.php?topic=542.msg3625
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: subject
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home3/f1162343/public_html/dsdglobalsupport.com/Themes/Redsy1/index.template.php
Line: 541

Quote
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://dsdglobalsupport.com/index.php?topic=1102.0
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: subject
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home3/f1162343/public_html/dsdglobalsupport.com/Themes/Redsy1/index.template.php
Line: 541

................some are Guests some are members
Attachment shows Line 541

Any suggestions what is wrong ?
:)
SMF 2.0.12

Daniiel

Quote from: iain sherriff on August 01, 2015, 06:02:45 AM
Hi I am getting some errors...........
Quote
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://dsdglobalsupport.com/index.php?topic=494.0
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: subject
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home3/f1162343/public_html/dsdglobalsupport.com/Themes/Redsy1/index.template.php
Line: 541

Quote
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://dsdglobalsupport.com/index.php?topic=542.msg3625
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: subject
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home3/f1162343/public_html/dsdglobalsupport.com/Themes/Redsy1/index.template.php
Line: 541

Quote
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://dsdglobalsupport.com/index.php?topic=1102.0
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: subject
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home3/f1162343/public_html/dsdglobalsupport.com/Themes/Redsy1/index.template.php
Line: 541

................some are Guests some are members
Attachment shows Line 541

Any suggestions what is wrong ?
:)
Try with this:
index.template.php
Search:
function pages_titlesdesc()
{
global $txt, $context, $scripturl, $settings, $modSettings, $options, $sourcedir, $topic, $topicinfo, $board_info, $board, $category;

if(!empty($topic))
{
echo '
<h2>', $context['subject'], '</h2>';
}
elseif(!empty($board))
{
echo '
<h2>',$board_info['name'],'</h2>';
}
else
{
echo '
<h2>',$context['page_title'],'</h2>';
}
}

Replace for:
function pages_titlesdesc()
{
global  $context;

echo '
<h2>',$context['page_title'],'</h2>';

}

iain sherriff

Thanks Daniiel  :)

I'll report back.

This theme is really special, I have altered the colours to suit but the overall platform gives a wonderful forum  8)
SMF 2.0.12

iain sherriff

100% gone

thanks  :)
SMF 2.0.12

420Connect.co.uk

I'm wondering if anyone could help in adding a 'scroll-to-bottom' icon like the one included in the theme..

I currently have the one built into the theme, as well as the mod that displays them, but having all of them together doesn't look very good, but I wish to keep the scroll-to-bottom part..



So I'd like to add one that sits near the top, (or possibly above the other one) that lets you scroll to the bottom and is styled the same etc..

Thank you for any help given!
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

ByHazerfen

Mobile logout button close? help.

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: ByHazerfen on August 06, 2015, 11:39:36 AM
Mobile logout button close? help.

In your Themes/Redsy/css/index.css

add this at the bottom of the page:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
#button_logout, #button_profile
{
display: visible;
}
}


This will restore the logout and profile buttons when in mobile mode.  ;)
(and just remove ", #button_profile" if you wish to keep that hidden)
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

ByHazerfen

Quote from: 420Connect.co.uk on August 06, 2015, 02:16:50 PM

In your Themes/Redsy/css/index.css

add this at the bottom of the page:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
#button_logout, #button_profile
{
display: visible;
}
}


This will restore the logout and profile buttons when in mobile mode.  ;)
(and just remove ", #button_profile" if you wish to keep that hidden)

Thank you, good.  ;D

420Connect.co.uk

You're welcome!  ;)

& to update on my own question, I've came up with a work-around and just replaced the ones provided by the mod with ones I prefer and disabled the theme's scroll button..



O:)
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

helyea



How can i fix this bar? :(

Daniiel

Quote from: helyea on August 12, 2015, 05:41:54 PM


How can i fix this bar? :(
Index.template.php
Search:
<body', !empty($settings['redsy_navbar']) ? ' style="padding-top: 30px;"' :  '' ,'>';
Replace with:
<body', !empty($settings['redsy_navbar']) ? ' style="padding-top: 50px;"' :  '' ,'>';

helyea

Quote from: Daniiel on August 14, 2015, 08:21:28 PM
Quote from: helyea on August 12, 2015, 05:41:54 PM


How can i fix this bar? :(
Index.template.php
Search:
<body', !empty($settings['redsy_navbar']) ? ' style="padding-top: 30px;"' :  '' ,'>';
Replace with:
<body', !empty($settings['redsy_navbar']) ? ' style="padding-top: 50px;"' :  '' ,'>';

Fixed, thank you so much :D

Edworld

August 16, 2015, 05:23:19 PM #99 Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:36:12 PM by Edworld
The Facebook and Twitter icons in the Social Icons at the bottom of the forum seems to be inverted

Go to edit the template and then search for:

<ul class="social">
         <li>&nbsp;</li>';
         if(!empty($settings['facebook_check']))
         echo'
         <li>
            <a href="', !empty($settings['facebook_text']) ? $settings['facebook_text'] : 'http://www.facebook.com ' ,'" title="', $txt['rs_facebook'], '"><i class="fa fa-twitter fa-2x"></i></a>
         </li>';
         if(!empty($settings['twitter_check']))
         echo'         
         <li>
            <a href="', !empty($settings['twitter_text']) ? $settings['twitter_text'] : 'http://www.twitter.com' ,'" title="', $txt['rs_twitter'], '"><i class="fa fa-facebook fa-2x"></i></a>
         </li>';
         if(!empty($settings['youtube_check']))
         echo'
         <li>
            <a href="', !empty($settings['youtube_text']) ? $settings['youtube_text'] : 'http://www.youtube.com' ,'" title="', $txt['rs_youtube'], '"><i class="fa fa-youtube fa-2x"></i></a>
         </li>';
         if(!empty($settings['rss_check']))
         echo'
         <li>
            <a href="', !empty($settings['rss_text']) ? $settings['rss_text'] : $scripturl .'?action=.xml;type=rss' ,'" title="', $txt['rs_rss'], '"><i class="fa fa-rss fa-2x"></i></a>
         </li>';
         echo'
      </ul>


Replace with this

<ul class="social">
         <li>&nbsp;</li>';
         if(!empty($settings['facebook_check']))
         echo'
         <li>
            <a href="', !empty($settings['facebook_text']) ? $settings['facebook_text'] : 'http://www.facebook.com ' ,'" title="', $txt['rs_facebook'], '"><i class="fa fa-facebook fa-2x"></i></a>
         </li>';
         if(!empty($settings['twitter_check']))
         echo'         
         <li>
            <a href="', !empty($settings['twitter_text']) ? $settings['twitter_text'] : 'http://www.twitter.com' ,'" title="', $txt['rs_twitter'], '"><i class="fa fa-twitter fa-2x"></i></a>
         </li>';
         if(!empty($settings['youtube_check']))
         echo'
         <li>
            <a href="', !empty($settings['youtube_text']) ? $settings['youtube_text'] : 'http://www.youtube.com' ,'" title="', $txt['rs_youtube'], '"><i class="fa fa-youtube fa-2x"></i></a>
         </li>';
         if(!empty($settings['rss_check']))
         echo'
         <li>
            <a href="', !empty($settings['rss_text']) ? $settings['rss_text'] : $scripturl .'?action=.xml;type=rss' ,'" title="', $txt['rs_rss'], '"><i class="fa fa-rss fa-2x"></i></a>
         </li>';
         echo'
      </ul>


Hope it helps and Daniel update his template. Greetings from Venezuela!

Advertisement: