Advertisement:

Author Topic: Responsive Curve  (Read 148178 times)

Offline petewadey

Re: Responsive Curve
« Reply #440 on: November 16, 2018, 08:10:25 AM »
Very hostile. I was only asking a question, not in any way doubting anyone's knowledge. I give up. 

Offline Virginiaz

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #441 on: November 16, 2018, 11:33:39 AM »
Very hostile. I was only asking a question, not in any way doubting anyone's knowledge. I give up.

I assume you mean SMFHack's Gallery Mod, in which case you should post your question to their support thread:

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=114291.0

Indeed this isn't the right thread for this question.

Offline petewadey

« Reply #442 on: November 16, 2018, 12:05:10 PM »

I assume you mean SMFHack's Gallery Mod, in which case you should post your question to their support thread:

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=114291.0

Indeed this isn't the right thread for this question.

I have done just that, and SMFHacks is looking into my issue. I have also been PM'd by someone who is willing to help. The hostile remark was towards Arantor. Totally unnecessary to be so rude. Everyone else has always been so helpful on this forum............

Offline Arantor

• Resident Overthinker
  • SMF Friend
  • SMF Legend
    • StoryBB/StoryBB on GitHub
« Reply #443 on: November 16, 2018, 01:38:03 PM »
I consider people dismissing what I have to say out of hand because it disagrees with how they think things work to be pretty damn hostile, for the record.
Don’t try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person. You haven’t had enough to know what it’s like.

No good deed goes unpunished / No act of charity goes unresented.

Online Gwenwyfar

• Pirate valkyrie neko-chan
  • Lead Customizer
  • SMF Hero
    • Gwenwyfar on GitHub
« Reply #444 on: November 16, 2018, 02:26:28 PM »
I consider people dismissing what I have to say out of hand because it disagrees with how they think things work to be pretty damn hostile, for the record.
How is asking a question about something you don't understand a dismissal of anything? He didn't disagree with you and even thanked your answer despite how you wrote it...

Just because some people that come here here are rude, demanding and so on, doesn't mean everyone is.
No matter how lost you may become, you can always find your way back.                 

Offline Arantor

• Resident Overthinker
  • SMF Friend
  • SMF Legend
    • StoryBB/StoryBB on GitHub
« Reply #445 on: November 16, 2018, 02:38:48 PM »
Because I said it was the gallery and the response was what amounts to “it can’t be because I installed this mod and then it broke therefore it is this mods fault”. Not all questions are meant with innocence and not all questions are in good faith, especially when a world view is being challenged.

But whatever, I’m clearly too hostile for his place. Being here just makes me angry and bitter.
Don’t try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person. You haven’t had enough to know what it’s like.

No good deed goes unpunished / No act of charity goes unresented.

Online Gwenwyfar

• Lead Customizer
  • SMF Hero
    • Gwenwyfar on GitHub
« Reply #446 on: November 16, 2018, 03:08:43 PM »
No, they are not always in good faith. But neither do I see any post from this person being rude to anybody or anything to be worthy of that response.

Though, you could say I have a bias on the other side. Because I made someone angry frequently by merely forgetting to put a "yes" in front of questions I made.

"Assuming is a dangerous thing"...

Offline petewadey

« Reply #447 on: November 16, 2018, 05:12:09 PM »
Thank you Gwenwyfar for recognising my words were not meant as Arantor chose to interpret them.

Offline Dylert

• Hellasforum
« Reply #448 on: December 06, 2018, 06:26:07 AM »
Thanks a lot for this great responsive version of the Curve theme! I have installed it and there is one problem. My attachments (pictures) gets too wide for small screens like mobile phones. I have to scroll sidewards to see the whole image. Is it possible to set attachments to "max 100% of the screen" ex. in the index.css file or other files?

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot for any help! :)

Online Gwenwyfar

• Lead Customizer
  • SMF Hero
    • Gwenwyfar on GitHub
« Reply #449 on: December 06, 2018, 10:20:38 AM »
There is an update for this mod in the works that fixes the issue (among many others). Could take a while longer since we're focusing on 2.1.

Until then, you can add this to your css file:

Code: [Select]
.attachments img {
max-width: 100%; }
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:40:34 AM by Gwenwyfar »

Offline Dylert

• Hellasforum
« Reply #450 on: December 06, 2018, 01:50:08 PM »
Well, got rid of the silly menu icons and have normal Curve menu buttons wrapping where they should be.  A little neater with submenus disabled.  Seems like an obvious solution, why wasn't it done this way?

How did you do this?

Offline Dylert

• Hellasforum
« Reply #451 on: December 06, 2018, 05:24:36 PM »
There is an update for this mod in the works that fixes the issue (among many others). Could take a while longer since we're focusing on 2.1.

Until then, you can add this to your css file:

Code: [Select]
.attachments img {
max-width: 100%; }

Thanks a lot! That was kind of you! :)