News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Sending newsletter

Started by peppe, April 20, 2015, 08:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peppe

I have to send email newsletter from my forum but in 2.0 version doesn't it appear users' email list like in 1.1.x version?

It's important because I've to send newsletter from another server, the server what host my forum is banned and mail couldn't arrive
Tutte le news sulla laurea in giurisprudenza e su esame da avvocato

JBlaze

Quote from: peppe on April 20, 2015, 08:34:50 AM
the server what host my forum is banned and mail couldn't arrive

1. Why is your server blacklisted, and was it your fault?
2. If not your fault, I strongly recommend finding a new host.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

margarett

in 2.0.x you can add emails to receive the newsletter in the screen after you select the membergroups.
Or do you want a list containing the email addresses of the already selected members?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

I get the idea that he is trying to extract the list of emails so that he can then send his newsletter from a separate system since he got his own domain blacklisted
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

radu81

before sending a newsletter I suggest to do a test to see if your server is well configured. For this I use mail-tester.com
sorry for my bad english

Advertisement: