SMF 2.0.10/1.1.21 Released

Started by Oldiesmann, April 24, 2015, 02:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

Ups, my bad :P sorry
Anyway, please open your own topic for the support issue ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Prayerflowers

Hi there...
Please help...this is the error I get when I click install - my current version is: Forum version: SMF 2.0.9

Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.
thank you
Prayerflowers

margarett

Again... Please don't use this announcement topic for support, instead create your own support topic in 2.0 Support board
Oh, and you need to include a better description of the error. Eg: which file(s) fail to update ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

Quote from: margarett on May 05, 2015, 08:19:18 AMAgain... Please don't use this announcement topic for support ...

I wonder how many times that's been said in this thread already. :P
DO NOT pm me for support!

Prayerflowers

I'm sorry...do not come here often...I will go to the board advised...blessings!

Steve

I wasn't picking on you specifically so no worries. :)

Maybe something like 'This Announcement Is Not For Support!' should be added to the title?

LiroyvH

Maybe something like 'This Announcement Is Not For Support!' should be added to the title?

No thanks, I'd rather have a clean topic title. ;) If people refuse to read the first post and the repeated statements: that's their problem.
We should probably just completely ignore such requests until they learn to read, maybe that'll give a little push to do so in the future. :P
No matter how many times we say it, it won't be paid attention to. Guess it's futile. ;) 

I've ensured it can't be missed in the first post now though... Let's see how many people will still ignore it. :)
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Steve

Cool. 'Twas just a suggestion as I'm sure you know.

I'll make a bet will you that people will still ask if ya want. :P

Mstcool

Quote from: Aplion on May 05, 2015, 07:02:58 AM
Quote from: margarett on May 05, 2015, 07:01:37 AM
Please don't use this topic for support, open a topic in 2.0 support boards with your issue.
And please attach your image, do not link it outside.

Sorry for my mistake ... also I don't have permission to attach images when posting.

You just need one more post in order to start attaching images, I believe. :p

coming0152

Dan_

Quote from: margarett on May 05, 2015, 08:19:18 AM
Again... Please don't use this announcement topic for support, instead create your own support topic in 2.0 Support board
Oh, and you need to include a better description of the error. Eg: which file(s) fail to update ;)

Will there be an announcement here when the beta increments..?

Kindred

Unrelated to the 2.0.10 release...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dan_

dpalenski

Quote from: Dan_ on June 06, 2015, 11:23:48 PM
Quote from: Kindred on June 06, 2015, 10:20:37 PM

I'll take that as a no...

If your talking about SMF 2.1 might be better to that post question in that thread

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=530233.0

Dan_

Quote from: dpalenski on June 06, 2015, 11:28:53 PM
Quote from: Dan_ on June 06, 2015, 11:23:48 PM
Quote from: Kindred on June 06, 2015, 10:20:37 PM

I'll take that as a no...

If your talking about SMF 2.1 might be better to that post question in that thread

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=530233.0

Sorry, I'm in the wrong thread again. 

No excuse, but I did the upgrade and responsive curve beta mod on our forum the same day. (unpinning the 2.010 thread browser tab)

Thanks.

Gwenwyfar

Do we have a "patch notes" list somewhere for these updates? I can never find it if there is.
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Illori

Gwenwyfar

"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Advertisement: