News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Chat Mod and Shoutbox by Chatwee

Started by Chatwee, April 29, 2015, 02:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chatwee

Link to Mod

There are multiple live chat mods available out there, so how's our different? Well, our focus is primarily on online communities and their growth.

Why? Because your website audience matters!

People coming in to your site have a direct impact on whether your endeavor is a success or a failure. It's our goal to help you succeed by providing an advanced group chat mod that:

• enhances the overall user experience
  • boost user engagement
  • creates a platform for real time interaction, including text, a rich set of emoji, photos and animated gifs

Chatwee can become your site's social hub, a place where community members come together to interact, or serve as an add-on supporting comments section or a forum.

Sign up with no commitments whatsoever and add a new, dynamic element to spark up your forum. As proven by numerous sites using Chatwee, we're among the leaders in providing solutions supporting online community growth.

hxxp:www.chatwee.com [nonactive]

Key benefits of the Chatwee SMF chat mod:

• Free-forever plan if it suits you
  • extensive customization options
  • user-friendly installation, including enabling Single Sign-on utilizing your SMF user database
  • real time, rich interaction across multiple chat rooms

Resources

• To use the chat mod, please hxxp:client.chatwee.com/register-form/v2 [nonactive] with us first. It's free and you'll need access to the installation code, in order to get this mod to work.
  • hxxp:chatwee.com/smf-chat-extension-installation [nonactive]
  • hxxp:chatwee.com/full-features [nonactive]
  • Follow us on hxxp:www.facebook.com/chatwee [nonactive], hxxp:twitter.com/Chatwee [nonactive] and hxxp:pl.pinterest.com/chatwee/ [nonactive] for the latest updates
  • Visit our hxxp:blog.chatwee.com/ [nonactive] for inspirational posts.
  • hxxp:chatwee.com/contact [nonactive] with any questions you may still have.

machinenoob

what would be nice is if it was stated that you have to pay for this unless you want to run a 5 person site...

massillon

Having a terrible time getting this to work right at all (with paid sub).

Their support so far has been...  well, ineffective at best.

The problem I seem to have is when i bring it live on the site ( http://www.massillon.com ) (running 2.0.10 with tinyportal) The SSO seems to go haywire and logs everyone in like 12 times and i had to change the cookie name to get it to even let me be "online" when I went to the window (so far still working but hit or miss)

Anyone run this and actually manage to get it to work right?

massillon

I also noticed the mod settings do not actually create a link under mod settings in admin panel.  Had to cut and paste the link into a topic so I know where to go.

Seems poorly integrated for SMF.

massillon

btw, if you want to see my efforts to try to get it working, http://www.massillon.com

Can't guarantee it will be there, as I'll probably get frustrated and dump it eventually if I can't get it working right

bh2win

What is the difference between ChatWeeplugin.zip [nofollow] and chatwee_smf.zip?

I can get chatwee_smf.zip working as a chat window, but I can't log in with my own account.

Any help would be appreciated.

computel

what a waste of time free for 1 room and 5 users no features. Scam someone else 9+ a month for a chat room give me a break.

Advertisement: