News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

PM Quick Reply

Started by dougiefresh, May 12, 2015, 11:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILUXA

Hello! Great Mod! Thank you!
But I have a little problem, mod default settings for users cannot be set,
via "Admin - Themes - My theme - User settings - registred user settings",
I changed it to "show, on by default" and apply, but it didn't has any effect...
also it doesn't work for new users, when i change "Admin - Themes - My theme - User settings - new user settings".
I'm using SMF 2.0.14 Any suggestions? Maybe there is a workaround, to change default mod settings manually in theme files?

dougiefresh

Quote from: ILUXA on September 23, 2017, 11:11:40 AM
Hello! Great Mod! Thank you!
But I have a little problem, mod default settings for users cannot be set,
via "Admin - Themes - My theme - User settings - registred user settings",
I changed it to "show, on by default" and apply, but it didn't has any effect...
also it doesn't work for new users, when i change "Admin - Themes - My theme - User settings - new user settings".
I'm using SMF 2.0.14 Any suggestions? Maybe there is a workaround, to change default mod settings manually in theme files?
I apologize about not responding to your bug report earlier.  There isn't a global option in this mod for this particular setting.  I'll see what I can do about adding that option into the mod.

-Rock Lee-

Well they are easy translations so before going to sleep :laugh: I leave the .xml ready with the normal Latin Spanish version with its respective utf8 ... tomorrow I continue with the longer ones ;)!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.8 - November 19th, 2017
o Added option to change PM quick reply display options globally.
o Corrected PM quick reply display string to reflect that the option is for PMs.

@ILUXA:  Your feature request (or bug report, whichever) has been added to the mod!  Thank you!

@Rock Lee:  I just found that the english strings weren't quite correct.  The display_pm_quick_reply string has been changed for version 1.8.  Can you update your translations to reflect the new strings?  Once corrected, I'll add the files in the next version.  Thank you!

-Rock Lee-

@dougiefresh It seemed strange to me when I translated, I got lost in my dreams and I was very crazy in the morning. Anything warn me to repair it, or for what you need :)

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.9 - November 20th, 2017
o Added Spanish Latin translation, courtsey of Rock Lee.

@Rock Lee:  Thank you for the translation!  It's been included in this version!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.10 - October 23rd, 2018
o No functionality change.
o Updated documentation to point to new website.

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.11 - May 22nd, 2019
o Added support for SMF 2.1 RC2.
o Removed support for SMF 2.1 Beta 3.

Advertisement: