metallica48423 has passed away

Started by LiroyvH, May 23, 2015, 03:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: Daniel D. on September 19, 2020, 12:19:33 PM
I feel so ashamed, that I read this after so many years. Nothing more I can currently say/write/think of. Just...  :'(
Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on September 19, 2020, 12:44:58 PM
He really was one of the good guys...

I still think about him almost every day. He was one of those people who really made an impact on the lives he touched <3
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

SMiFFER

And he did! Cannot agree more with you there, Jade E.

He was one of the two persons who talked me into trying SMF, must have been like 2009 or so.
And it was not until 2016 or so that I joined this forum, cause I hated SMF so much at first ;-)
But in the end he did his impact and I am using it since more than half a decade myself now...

Does anybody know what happened to my "Mr. Just-in-time-with-help" or is that too personal to post?
Quote of the day: A troll is an obstinate bloke who only hungers for your attention. If you feed him, he will puke all over you!

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: SMiFFER on July 14, 2021, 03:48:57 PM
Does anybody know what happened to my "Mr. Just-in-time-with-help" or is that too personal to post?
If I remember correctly, it was a hidden medical issue that sadly decided to make itself known.
On the bright side, according to his family, it was fast and he didn't have time to suffer.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: