News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[IMPORTANT]- Need help

Started by John Titor, June 07, 2015, 02:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Titor

Guys i Need help with my forum,

There is Simple Portal installed on my forum, i've Added the Staff List block and i want to add some name first on it but it always show other Name first to whom i provided different admin membership

Well, thats clear i just wanted to configure it Please help me btw There is no option like that there so i prefer to make a topic for help.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

Two things..

First and foremost, need help for a title is worse than no title at all... And Adding important to it is just obnoxious. Everyone's problems are important to them.   Your post titles should be descriptive of the probelm.

Second, as pointed out by Steve, mod specific questions should be asked in the support topic or site dedicated to supporting that specific mod.

edit - third thing added...    why would you have posted this in the site comments, issues and concerns board when that board is CLEARLY described as
Comments on this slick site? Post them here. (SMF bugs should be reported in Bug Reports.)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

John Titor

Quote from: Kindred on June 07, 2015, 09:29:58 PM
Two things..

First and foremost, need help for a title is worse than no title at all... And Adding important to it is just obnoxious. Everyone's problems are important to them.   Your post titles should be descriptive of the probelm.

Second, as pointed out by Steve, mod specific questions should be asked in the support topic or site dedicated to supporting that specific mod.

edit - third thing added...    why would you have posted this in the site comments, issues and concerns board when that board is CLEARLY described as
Comments on this slick site? Post them here. (SMF bugs should be reported in Bug Reports.)
Ah... i Made it from Android so it was difficult for me Also i don`t use The Site Too Much so that`s why i don`t know Where to Make help Topic & i got Confused btw Now i got Where to Make help Topic & Where to not.

Back to Topic
                          Now Please Anyone help me with my Problem I am Still Waiting for the Answer.

Kindred

We answered...

Quote from: Kindred on June 07, 2015, 09:29:58 PM

Quote from: Steve on June 07, 2015, 03:19:13 PM
You'll actually need to ask that here: http://simpleportal.net/index.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

John Titor

Ok,

btw you have an idea about that?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

John Titor

Ok i Created the Topic There, btw thanks :P

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: