News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Unable to load the 'adsheaders_above' template.

Started by kotasudhakar, June 13, 2015, 04:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotasudhakar

My forum not at all opening and showing Unable to load the 'adsheaders_above' template.
What is reason for this and how can i get back my forum.

Chas Large

Sounds like you've installed an advertising mod that has corrupted the template. If you can still access the Admin area, uninstall the mod or restore the backup you took before installing the mod.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Azzlaer

Quote from: kotasudhakar on June 13, 2015, 04:06:52 AM
My forum not at all opening and showing Unable to load the 'adsheaders_above' template.
What is reason for this and how can i get back my forum.

Did you manage to solve your problem ??? I also have that problem now

Kindred

Quote from: Chas Large on June 13, 2015, 07:02:40 AM
Sounds like you've installed an advertising mod that has corrupted the template. If you can still access the Admin area, uninstall the mod or restore the backup you took before installing the mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

amority

Same here. Please eliminate SimpleAds mod. It will screw your access to admin area as well so it will not be possible to roll back your actions.

amority

Quote from: amority on October 30, 2017, 03:55:39 AM
Same here. Please eliminate SimpleAds mod. It will screw your access to admin area as well so it will not be possible to roll back your actions.

Sorry, this is not related with this mod. It is related with Ad Management mod V 3.3

Advertisement: