[Theme] xLite

Started by 1MileCrash, October 08, 2005, 02:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trenchteam

haha. thats cool tip. your doing great. you've come a long way! See you at TWG! ;D

Jedd

good job, although you didnt take my advice  :D

DMS_Shaun

I hope your 1.1RC1 version is coming out soon.  I would really like to use this theme for my website.  It's perfect.  Great work!

1MileCrash

thanks.

this theme will not be updated to RC1, but it will be updated to 1.1 final or rc2.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

DMS_Shaun

There wont be many more differences from rc1 to final or rc2, so thats cool with me.

1MileCrash

the main reason is because of the new default theme. It's likely (im positive) that a rc1 vesion of a theme wont work right on a rc1+ or 1.1 final. So updating it to rc1 really serves no purpose as of now.

J. Williams

When smf updates again,they'll be cleaning the code of the default theme to make it work faster & bring up less errors again. :)
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

1MileCrash

DMS_Shaun

I like it, but I never use the default theme.  Its so...bland.  Mine is default Helios_Multi, mostly cause of the color scheme and I can add multiple buttons.  But, this xLite is awesome.

1MileCrash

thanks.

Ive added a tutorial on adding a custom box to the first post.

trenchteam

The new SMF Theme is amazing! ;D

J. Williams

More cleaner than the one now,mod makers are going to be fuming.I have to move this & that. LOL :) LOL
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

1MileCrash

haha. yeah. at least it gives people a better understanding of smf's powerful template system.

Oldiesmann

Looks great, although I don't particularly like the bright green...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

1MileCrash

Quote from: Oldiesmann on October 26, 2005, 08:43:14 PM
Looks great, although I don't particularly like the bright green...

a few people have told me that, actually. Im going to mess around with the scheme and see what i can come up with. It was at first orange, but i didnt like the way it went with the gray.

Advertisement: