News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

activating new users

Started by meirav, July 21, 2015, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meirav

I set my test board up to require email activation, but did not receive any emails to my secondary (user rather than admin) email address. I remember there was a bug in Beta 1 preventing users from getting password reminders. Is it still there, or have I configured something incorrectly?

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

I haven't verified it with my most recent edition of beta, but I get emails from the system all the time from other areas of the system, will do that to see if there is a problem with this version, but my edition is probably 3 or 4 weeks back, not going to uninstall all my mods and redo them with upgrading to most recent beta... standby

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Mine is working, i have it set with default as php type, if you are using smtp type that can be a real pain in the butt, I've always used php...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

meirav

Advertisement: