News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

NoFollow member links

Started by Low, July 24, 2015, 06:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low

Hi all, how can I add a NoFollow tag for the "users online" member links found at the bottom of the forum home, I can edit files no problem just wondering what file would have these links?

Illori

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

Because it's out there? ::)

Quote from: Low on July 24, 2015, 06:26:00 AM
Hi all, how can I add a NoFollow tag for the active member links found at the bottom of the forum home, I can edit files no problem just wondering what file would have these links?
Are you talking about the "Users Online" list?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

why ar eyou trying to add nofollow tags to the member links?

And, actually what "member links"?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Low

margarett

Subs-MembersOnline.php

Find:
// Some basic color coding...
if (!empty($row['online_color']))
$link = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $row['id_member'] . '" style="color: ' . $row['online_color'] . ';">' . $row['real_name'] . '</a>';
else
$link = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $row['id_member'] . '">' . $row['real_name'] . '</a>';

Replace with:
// Some basic color coding...
if (!empty($row['online_color']))
$link = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $row['id_member'] . '" style="color: ' . $row['online_color'] . ';" rel="nofollow">' . $row['real_name'] . '</a>';
else
$link = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $row['id_member'] . '" rel="nofollow">' . $row['real_name'] . '</a>';
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Low

Kindred

you still have not indicated WHY you are trying to do this...

(I am actually not just being a jerk, there are reasons for my question)
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: