Searching for language

Started by tectonny, August 05, 2015, 10:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tectonny

The latest version I downloaded can not search for new languages.

See if there is not a bug.

Kindred

what do you mean "can not search for new languages"?

When reporting an issue, please try to include as much information as possible including, and especially, the specific steps to recreate the issue that you think you see....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

in 2.0 and 2.1 you can search for and install a language from the admin panel. in 2.0 this is working as expected. in 2.1 beta 2 the search results in "no files could be found". something apparently broke between beta 1 and beta 2, or a setting on the server here is incorrect that is breaking the search.

[edit] split as this does not relate to the other topic

tectonny

Calm dear, I'm trying to help.

The point is that when adding new language to search finds nothing. It was recent because I had the beta 2 and researching, atuali on 07.28.2015 and this part stopped.

?action=admin;area=languages;sa=add

Replay
No files could be found.

Illori

this seems to be a configuration issue on our server, the site team has been notified of the issue and will work on fixing it.

Kindred

Also, I am calm

(although please do not call me "dear")

I appreciate that you are trying to help, My statement holds true, though...   when reporting a possible issue - more than a single line of text would be helpful.  The second post that you made was much more useful. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

the site team reports that this should be resolved.

Advertisement: