News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Snitz conversion to SMF error BIRTHDAYS

Started by mario71, August 19, 2015, 05:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mario71

I did all the steps:
Installed a new SMF and started the conversion process but freezes with error;
Converting ...
Converting members ... Wrong type of value sent to the database. Dates expected. (birthdate)

the problem is the BIRTHDAYS ....

How can I do?

Thanks for the help.

Wolpo

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

mario71

I can not, there is a simple guide , I always error :'( :'( :'( :'(

margarett

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

mario71

The error and the dates of birthdays , I ptobato to clear the table of birthdays but nothing , then I deleted M_DOB Manulla eventually look M_DOB and does not continue the conversion . There is a guide for easy conversion Snitz 04/03/07 .
Thank you all

margarett

You shouldn't drop database content :o

Anyway, you need to edit the .sql file and remove the birthday bit

mario71

I tried but nothing !
could you kindly do you I would be grateful .
Thanks for attaching the files

margarett

Find and remove
IF(M_DOB IS NULL or M_DOB = '', '0001-01-01', M_DOB) AS birthdate,

mario71

Thanks , but I 've tried to erase
IF(M_DOB IS NULL or M_DOB = '', '0001-01-01', M_DOB) AS birthdate,
from another error .
Thanks, Thanks

margarett

It suggests that the Snitz version you are using is not the same for which the converter was developed, as the database structure obviously changed...

What version are you using? I need to look at this at the computer

mario71

The version of Snitiz And 3.4.07 .
Thank you so much

margarett

mario71

Thanks I have already downloaded and are those that currently use for groped to convert the forum .
But always give error .
Thank you

margarett

At this point the only possibility I see is for me to have access to your database and check. I don't know why it's different, but it shouldn't be :(

Illori

really bad idea to post your database for anyone/everyone to get a copy of. message with that content deleted.

margarett

With the files that are attached to the post I linked you above, I was able to convert your database without any issues.

So I'm sorry, but (again) please be sure to use the files attached to this post
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=528995.msg3754532#msg3754532

mario71

Thanks so much aid, but I tried a thousand times and give me those files error of birthdays .
I thank you and look out if some solution .
Thank you for helping me

margarett

PM me your email address, I'll send you the converted database

mario71

You are very kind , I 've tried a thousand times but always gave me error, thank you so much for helping me . Thank you and good day

Advertisement: