News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Tapatalk is causing forum to not post topics

Started by swifix, September 18, 2015, 05:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swifix

Hey guys,

I had a problem around a week ago where my forum was showing "this page cannot be displayed" on my browser when replying or posting topics on my forum, the problem was the tapatalk plugin because soon as i uninstalled this i was able to post etc. I was having the same with the tapatalk app, when i was posting to my forum off it there was a long delay then nothing happens.

This is soo wierd as i have never had this problem with tapatalk ever!

Does anyone know what this may be or a fix as i would like tapatalk running properly on my forum due to my members liking real-time notifications on the go!

Kindred

You'll have to ask over on the tapatalk support site --   we do not support tapatalk here at all.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

Check your other topic, Shambles already replied there. There is an update for TT

If that doesn't work, you need to ask them for support as don't really support it here...
I'm locking this topic as you should follow the other. No need for duplicate topics ;)

Edit: ninja'd :P
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: