News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

About a theme

Started by Antoni.K, October 11, 2015, 11:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antoni.K

Well hello community,

1)I'd like to know if have any theme like "cit2.net" Please let me know. And if you have can you send me that.

2) How can I put a custom theme?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antoni.K

Ok ty

Also I wanted to ask one more things. How can I change the link for my forum. I want to remove (smfnew) and set something else?
How can I do that?

Kindred

ah...   if you are using smfnew, you are going to have to talk to them.  They are not associated with Simple Machines or Simple Machines Forum (other than the fact that they use and allow others to use) our software.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

also their install is heavily modified, you may find that you are not allowed to install themes there. you should ask them for further help.

Antoni.K

ohhh :O I didn't know that :/ Well ty for that!!!

Advertisement: