How can members turn off seeing signatures if they wish ?

Started by aegersz, October 12, 2015, 12:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

i found the Admin system-wide option but i only want to turn it off for myself and also let other users do it, if they want.

possible ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

br360

Members can chose not to have signatures shown by going into their Profile>>Modify Profile>>Look and Layout. Then just check "Don't show users' signatures."

aegersz

thank you so much.

i will now stop asking obvious questions :)
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

br360

Why? Obvious questions are so much easier to answer. ;)

You're welcome. :)

aegersz

i LOL'ed - i see your point.

what's even worse is that i searched and couldn't find an answer.

until you came along.

the service here is second to none ... what, we're all forum nuts and old Bulletin Board hacks ?!

Advertisement: