News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

wowbb to smf

Started by SamRudd, October 14, 2015, 03:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamRudd

attachments only go upto id 92 but there are hundreds more that should be there

SamRudd

checking through the database from wowbb, i find that the attachments table go to 92 but in ultra_gallery there are hundreds. how can we import them as thats where the attachments are?

margarett

I honestly don't know. I've never seen wowbb, I'm not even sure that the converter ever worked properly (considering how many bugs it had and we fixed) and, last but not least, I have no idea about your files, etc.

At this point, I need access to your files/database, etc. I can't really debug why the attachments aren't converted without looking into it...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SamRudd

its all sorted now, can i ask a few questions.

how can i add extra links to the menu bar in the bluez theme.

i am also struggling to restrict a standard user viewing an admin board and the wiki posts ive read about permissions are confusing me.

margarett

About the menu:
How do I add buttons to SMF 2.0?

About the permissions, I suggest that you create a new topic in 2.0 support boards, describing what you want to do and what are you struggling with.

Because this is about the converter, can you please tell us how did you fix the attachments issues? For future reference ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SamRudd

as all of the attachments were uploaded through a gallery addon for wowbb all i did was clone the gallery folder over to the root dir of the smf and all worked fine.

thank you for all your help and continued support.

regards,
Sam

Advertisement: