News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

wowbb to smf

Started by SamRudd, October 14, 2015, 03:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

Sorry, I have no idea why these errors occur.

Did the conversion finish? If so, you can try to login to your converted forum? If your password doesn't work you can restore it easily with this wiki article --> http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/I_accidentally_lost_my_admin_account!_What_can_I_do (especially last point)

Then run the maintenance tasks (recount totals, find and repair errors) and see if all content is there ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SamRudd

how do i recount totals? looks like all content is there :) its just that in the latest posts i have a few blanks

SamRudd

seems like its all ok for now, all photos and everything seems to be there. i am just waiting for a second opinion. thanks again for your help. just a quick question if i have to import again can i just use the same script and will is just re import?

margarett

Yes ;)

Although you probably have to put back that code for the creation of the temporary column in the membergroups table.

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SamRudd

Converting personal messages (step 2)...Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (bcc)

why do i get this?

margarett

It seems that the field "pm_cc" from your original database has any values, other than integers as expected by SMF's database.

Find this (in your .sql file)
TRUNCATE {$to_prefix}pm_recipients;

---* {$to_prefix}pm_recipients

And replace with this
TRUNCATE {$to_prefix}pm_recipients;

---* {$to_prefix}pm_recipients
---{
$row['bcc'] = (int)$row['bcc'];
---}

SamRudd

Converting smileys...
Notice: Undefined index: newfilename in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/convert.php(1240) : eval()'d code on line 36

Warning: array_combine(): Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 649
The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: string

this is what i got next

SamRudd

although it says its imported attachments i cant see that it has

margarett

About smileys: I see this line near the end of the converter
array($row['code'], $row['newfilename'], $row['description'], 1), 'ignore'
But $row['newfilename'] isn't defined anywhere so it was probably a typpo ( :P )
Replace $row['newfilename'] with $row['filename']

About attachments, check your smf_attachments table, check if something was added

SamRudd

i get this now, getting closer

Converting avatars...
Notice: Undefined variable: physical_filename in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/convert.php(1240) : eval()'d code on line 5

Warning: copy(): The second argument to copy() function cannot be a directory in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/convert.php(1240) : eval()'d code on line 5

Notice: Undefined variable: physical_filename in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/convert.php(1240) : eval()'d code on line 5

Warning: copy(): The second argument to copy() function cannot be a directory in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/convert.php(1240) : eval()'d code on line 5

Successful.
Converting attachments ... Successful.
Converting board notifications... Successful.
Converting smileys...
Warning: array_combine(): Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 649

margarett

No, something is weird because you were already in smileys (which is the converter's last operation) and now you have issues in avatars :o

Again, an undefined variable: $physical_filename
I have no idea what this is expected to have, let's try this. Find:
$file_hash = 'avatar_' . $row['id_member'] . strrchr($row['user_avatar'], '.');
Replace with:
$file_hash = getAttachmentFilename($filename, $id_attach, null, true);
$physical_filename = $id_attach . '_' . $file_hash;

SamRudd

ive had a little more progress but i still get these errors popping up.

Converting avatars...
Notice: Undefined index: filename in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/convert.php(1240) : eval()'d code on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: filename in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/convert.php(1240) : eval()'d code on line 11

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: filename

margarett

Yeah, around line 725, you find this
'filename' => $row['filename'],
Replace with
'filename' => $filename,

SamRudd

i have done this:

Converting avatars...
Notice: Use of undefined constant filename - assumed 'filename' in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/convert.php(1240) : eval()'d code on line 11

Notice: Use of undefined constant filename - assumed 'filename' in /var/sites/m/modelrail.devonwebs.uk/public_html/forum/convert.php(1240) : eval()'d code on line 11

Successful.
Converting attachments ... Successful.
Converting board notifications... Successful.
Converting smileys...

margarett

Make sure you did
'filename' => $filename,
And not
'filename' => filename,

SamRudd

my bad, this is the next error

Converting smileys...

margarett

It seems convert_insert only wants the column name, not the data type.

So find
convert_insert('settings', array('variable' => 'string', 'value' => 'string'),
array('smiley_enable', '1'), 'ignore'
);

Replace with
convert_insert('settings', array('variable', 'value'),
array('smiley_enable', '1'), 'ignore'
);

Find
convert_insert('smileys', array('code' => 'string', 'filename' => 'string', 'description' => 'string', 'hidden' => 'int'),
array($row['code'], $row['filename'], $row['description'], 1), 'ignore'
);

Replace with
convert_insert('smileys', array('code', 'filename', 'description', 'hidden'),
array($row['code'], $row['filename'], $row['description'], 1), 'ignore'
);

SamRudd

the only thing im still missing is the attachments but i do believe everything else has worked.

Conversion Complete
Congratulations, the conversion has completed successfully. If you have or had any problems with this converter, or need help using SMF, please feel free to look to us for support.

Please check this box to delete the converter right now for security reasons. (doesn't work on all servers.)

Now that everything is converted over, your SMF installation should have all the posts, boards, and members from the wowBB 1.7 installation.

We hope you had a smooth transition!

SamRudd

this is all i have, but there are so many more attachments and avatars than that

Total Attachments:70
Total Avatars:22
Total Size of Attachment Directory:37813.73 kB

margarett

Check the attachments table. How many records are there?

Don't forget to run the maintenance tasks in SMF ;)

Advertisement: